New Year and new weight loss goals: SPRING CRUISE

Realblonde474

Hi everyone. We are having bad internet connection at our house right now. So while I have it I just want to say keep up the great work and I'll talk to you when I get back. Aloha!

-Felicia

Sorry I haven't been online in while...busy with work and preparation for proms and end of school year.

Hope everyone is doing well and still working their programs.

I am have started back at the gym (very sore today) but in a good place.

Please stay in touch!

Donna

Hi Donna, I haven't been on here in a week or so , but Cruise was so great!! So now I'm trying to work off the "extra Fun" that came home with me cause of lots of happy beverages and yummy food! I did take the stairs though as much as I could! But I'll get back to where I was!!! Have a First communion coming up for my daughter and mothers day and well talk of another cruise , not till next April though!! But lots of "in the works" planning!! Well hope everyone is doing good!

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody still here? I got such a bad sinus infection after the cruise! So now I'm trying to get back on the wagon, so to speak.

If anyone wants to friend me on myfitnesspal, let me know and I can tell you my user name.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Felicia

Anybody still here? I got such a bad sinus infection after the cruise! So now I'm trying to get back on the wagon, so to speak.

If anyone wants to friend me on myfitnesspal, let me know and I can tell you my user name.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Felicia

UHH Sinus Infection thats all you have to say!!! Those are the absolute worse, after yrs of having them I had the surgery for it and (knock on wood) no compliants.. But those canknock you right on your but, and forget about exercise , jumping around while having one of those!!! Yes I feel for you...Did you have a great cruise though? I've been lurking around here , kinda in my after cruise depression...But we're doing our annual Disney trip before the kids go back to school so i've thrown myself into that...And we've been looking at the Breeze for next yr...So as long as there's something to look forward too...But glad to hear from someone here, and glad your feeling better!!

I'm back. No gain but no loss.

My sweetie is booking us today for the Celebrity Silhoite leaving February 2013....

My oldest finished high school this past Friday..big parties and etc. I am a bit sad but excited for her.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Keep in touch!

Donna

Joly, the cruise was good. Our excursions were great and kept us active. We even did the Behind the Fun tour and got to see crew only areas. It was fun. We don't have any more cruises planned, except for possibly Alaska in 2014. But the hubby and I are going to Vegas at the end of the month for his 40th. I always have fun in Vegas! I think next year we'll take our girls to Disneyland.

Donna, congratulations on your oldest graduating! I would love to hear about your Celebrity cruise after you go. Sounds great.

My husband is doing the Great Corporate Challenge. Teams of 7 wear pedometers and log their steps. The very top teams are averaging 35,000 steps a day! So I decided to wear one to see what a Stay-at-home-mom averages. I'm doing about 15,000 steps a day. No wonder I'm tired at the end of the day, lol. Now if only I could lose a couple more pounds...

My user name on myfitnesspal is "mamadrums" if anyone wants to friend me on there.

Take care,

Felicia

• 2 weeks later...

HI Donna!! Nice to hear from you, we did book another cruise next April( with our two girls) on the Carnival Breeze.. She is such a beauty and she's goin to one of our fav islands, Tortola!! Getting back in the swing of things meaning working out, had a lovely bought of Pneumonia (spell?) !! Do not wish that on my worst enemy!!! Kinda makes you appreciate yourself when your full of energy and not hacking up a storm!! LOl But glad to hear your doing good! Talk back to you soon and everyone else!!

Hi there! I had pneni. (I can't spell either :) ) after the birth of my youngest and that is the most wicked thing. Feels like you are drowning.

So glad that you are feeling better.

And congrats on your next cruise, now we both have a new goal to keep in mind.

Glad that we are both back! You were such an inspiration to me last time!

Hugs!

Donna

Hi there! I had pneni. (I can't spell either :) ) after the birth of my youngest and that is the most wicked thing. Feels like you are drowning.

So glad that you are feeling better.

And congrats on your next cruise, now we both have a new goal to keep in mind.

Glad that we are both back! You were such an inspiration to me last time!

Hugs!

Donna

AWWW thanks Donna!!! Yes coming back here every so often does help keep me in line , so to speak!!! I don't know what happened with the rest of our crew,but i'm sure they'll check in every now and then..And now with summer here, Everyone is usually a bit busier..!! Well chicky up to us to help each other along!! lol Have a nice weekend !

90 minutes of hot yoga?? WOW !! You go Donna!!! I hear its supposed to be very good for you, I wish I liked yoga I know it has so many benefits! Didf weights and cardio this morning...I swear even losing 1 pound is so much harder as you get older, its stinks!!! We're going to Disney end of August and yes we do quite a bit of walking there, but there is so much yummy food there as well!! Trying to get weight to a happy point, I don"t think I'll ever get it there...Eh, I try to do what I can , but I think as women we are never truly satisfied with our weight, or at least I know thats the case with myself! What can you do? Well off to work ! Talk to you ladies soon!

• 2 weeks later...
How is everyone else doing?

:D

Donna

WOW that is great Donna!! I wish I could say the same, still trying to get to where I was before the cruise!! I'm leaving for Disney in 6 weeks and trying to get down 5 lbs, that s all I want !! I mean if more came off that would be great too!! lol Well I am exercising still, so I guess thats good!! I'll get there sooner or later..Not sure where everyone else went that was part of our little group, sometimes the summer does that! Well hope everyone has a great 4th and be safe!

Hope that you are well! I know that you are getting ready for Disney!!!

Two of three are back from camp, sending my oldest off to college in August.

It's too hot in ATL, don't know why I love hot yoga but hate the outdoors during this time of year. :confused: But the class is so relaxing.

Take care!

Donna

Things are going good, thanks donna!! I can only imagine how hot it gets in ATL, I mean I love the heat but it only lasts such a short time here in RI , I mean literally its like a month and a half if that then fall hits, and we may have a day or two of an indian summer but thats it! which I absolutly love!! So I can only imagine heated yoga in the heat, dear lord!! But I bet it feel great when your done! Its been busy too around here, between my girls out of school , braces for my youngest tomorow, I have to make a couple of cakes for a birhday and graduation (my side hobby, lol)..And yes Disney coming up , we did a little shopping for some extra bathing suits for vacation over the weekend, and well go now because they already have fall stuff out! But its a great time even to get stuff for next year as well, but shopping with a soon to be teen, I adore my daughter but god help me !! I have one daughter who is a shopaholic and the other who balks at it!!! But I can only imagine how your feeling with sending your oldest off to college, As much as they drive us crazy thats such a huge step in life for both you and your child to go off .. Try t o hold up as best as you can, at least the nest is not totally empy yet! Well take care you and talk to you soon!

Did great for a few days and then fell off the "wagon" at the Chick fil A drive thru.

Oh well I will get back on the wagon today.

At least I did hot yoga on Monday and Body Pump on Wednesday. And today, Friday I am meeting a friend at the gym to run and lift weights.

Hope that you are doing well!

Take care,

Donna

God I wish (maybe not lol) that we had A chick a fil a around here ! Lost 3lbs this week , which is amazing!! I guess thats what happens when I'm actually good at whatching what I eat, and exercising !!!! Its so easy though to fall off the wagon is'nt it?? We just have to remember to get back up! And Its not so bad as long as we're exercising, thats how I think of it! Well looks like you and I donna are holding down the fort over here!! But I figure, they'll come back sooner or later and if not we'll take on some "newbees"! LOL ! Have a great weekend!!:) And talk to you soon!

Edited by jolyroger

LOL, your post made me laugh!! I do think that perhaps everyone else fell off the face of Cruise Critic, lol! Yes a bit busy, just figure i sit for a couple before I go off to work. Lots of Manicure's and Pedi's today, which is good , cause that means money, money!! Just finished making some fondant for my cakes, tonite I'll bake them... I'm hoping to take out the luggage next week, yes a bit early but my youngest and I are itching to get them out! God this summer I don't know about you but for me has flown by!!! Well off to the salon(wish it was me getting my feet and hands done, lol)..Talk to you soon, have a great weekend Donna!