Carnival Taking a Break from Social Media

cdamion

If you have such a great deal of hatred (or jealousy, not sure which) why do you even bother going to his page? FB is a pretty easy site to navigate away from pages you dont like or agree with, even for morons.;)

Trust me I don't :D Only morons keep going back ;)

I would expect ABC to be ultimately responsible. When Carnival bought up the other companies, it relied on the name "Carnival Cruises" to get investors to put in money. And to answer your question, yes, I would ultimately blame ABC if a Disney ship sank, because they are accountable for all of the companies under their umbrella.

Better yet, if a Disney ship sank would you blame ABC?

... or did you trip and fall in?

;)

Nah! But I did enjoy all the laughs every time I went there. :p

So sounds like I actually have a long lost twin over there? :eek: Too bad I didn't get to check it out! :D I do hope he was behaving!

Nah! But I did enjoy all the laughs every time I went there. :p

So sounds like I actually have a long lost twin over there? :eek: Too bad I didn't get to check it out! :D I do hope he was behaving!

I have been following this thread and certainly agree they should shut down the social sites. I do feel badly for sail2sea for the fact that JH put her remarks on his site which he wasn't supposed to be on anyway. He seemed to know you were a she and not a he. How would he know that? It was wrong for him to post that since all it did was create hate and nasty responses some of the hate lanuage was very bad from his most famous cheerleaders. I don't know why it was posted as they all came out in hate and I don't think the original (sail2sea) meant any disrespect just an opinion which we all can have. Personally feel Carnival should keep his blog but discontinue the facebook which has gotten out of hand. Please don't slam me for my opinion of this

I have been following this thread and certainly agree they should shut down the social sites. I do feel badly for sail2sea for the fact that JH put her remarks on his site which he wasn't supposed to be on anyway. He seemed to know you were a she and not a he. How would he know that?

I have to say even I didn't know that! :eek:;):D

It was wrong for him to post that since all it did was create hate and nasty responses some of the hate lanuage was very bad from his most famous cheerleaders. I don't know why it was posted as they all came out in hate and I don't think the original (sail2sea) meant any disrespect just an opinion which we all can have. Personally feel Carnival should keep his blog but discontinue the facebook which has gotten out of hand. Please don't slam me for my opinion of this

Ah my naughty twin! :D:D So all those who want freebies will be so disappointed! ;)

Archived