Cruise Critic Boards

GolferGal2

This isn't a "cruise" question but a question on how to use these boards. How do you keep track of a post that you made? Is there an easier way than combing thru and trying to find what you think is the right thread? Do you have to actually write down on a piece of paper all the thread names that you have commented on? I have responded to one thread but can't find it now since I forgot the thread name. Is there an easy way of locating your threads of comments on other threads? I'm so confused and lost. :o HELP

Thanks!!!! :)

There's probably more than one way, but here's how we do it. As soon as we bring up the CC site, in the top right corner there's a "Welcome,(your screen name)". Click on your screen name and it will take you to an information page. Click on the "statistics" tab, then you can click on "find all posts by (screen name)". That should work!

There's probably more than one way, but here's how we do it. As soon as we bring up the CC site, in the top right corner there's a "Welcome,(your screen name)". Click on your screen name and it will take you to an information page. Click on the "statistics" tab, then you can click on "find all posts by (screen name)". That should work!

That's what I do if I'm trying to find a specific thread I've posted on. Many times, the titles of threads I've looked on recently will be in red.

Another way is the "User CP" button at the bottom left of the header:

User%20CP%20button.jpg

Then click on "Your Profile" and then "Statistics" and finally "Find all posts by ..."

There are a few sections I participate in (Princess Cruises, Ask a Cruise Question, some Roll Calls, among others). When I click on a section, I get a list of threads in that section with the most recently posted on top. To the right by the date and poster will be a check mark if you have posted in that thread. All threads with new posts since your last visit will be bold.

Yeah, I figured out a couple of things (with everyone's help) and it sure has made using the boards easier not to mention more fun - meaning less of a hassle. Is there a place that I'm not seeing that tells you how to use the board, features, and how to use such features. I'm such a "ditz" at trying to figure these things out myself. I would have never known to click on my screen name had you all not mentioned that. Thanks again for all the help, comments, and suggestions. Much appreciated!!!!

Archived