Your Favorite Royal Caribbean Ship Name!

There is a new one coming in 2014, so what do you think the name should be? So far they call it the Sunshine project and it will be the inbetween

size of Oasis and Freedom size.

Brenda

Sunshine of the Seas, of course.. : )

I have often thought the name Mariner of the Seas a bit redundant. Of course a Mariner is of the seas for goodness sakes!!! (But I do love the actual ship)

I like the image that the name Allure of the Seas brings to mind. I think we all have given in to that particular allure and now we are hopelessly caught in her siren song.

There's the next ship- Siren of the Seas.

I like the Allure of the Seas, because well, she is quite alluring to say the least! I also like Jewel of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas. I'll admit that I'm a bit biased on the latter choice. Freedom is the only ship I've ever been on & will be reuniting with her in March. :) :D

I have often thought the name Mariner of the Seas a bit redundant. Of course a Mariner is of the seas for goodness sakes!!! (But I do love the actual ship)

I like the image that the name Allure of the Seas brings to mind. I think we all have given in to that particular allure and now we are hopelessly caught in her siren song.

There's the next ship- Siren of the Seas.

Ooooooh, I like Siren of the Seas! That would be a great name!

I like Voyager of the Seas as my best ship name. Why? Because I like going on voyages to different ports, this would describe what I like to do best. I have sailed her two times, and I love her as a ship too. I also like Serenade (runner-up), because I love the sound of the sea that you hear when on the balcony at night. It is a serenade from the seas below.

Pride of the Seas. A well run ship, with a great staff and captain, good entertainment and fantastic ports. And yes, great food (and maybe chocolates on the pillow for turn down and real toiletries - yes, I know, that would be Dream of the Seas).

Hopefully, they would be nothing like either NCL's Pride or Carnival's Dream.

Hopefully, they would be nothing like either NCL's Pride or Carnival's Dream.

Or their names hopefully nothing like NCL's upcoming (2013 and 2014) 'Breakaway' and 'Getaway'! :eek:

For RCI names, I like Radiance and Jewel, and pretty much all of the Voyager class ships.

Allure of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

I like Siren of the Seas too; I just hope not too many people dwell on what it is that the original Sirens (of Greek mythology) did.

If they ever build anything bigger than the Oasis sisters, how about

Gargantuan of the Seas

Leviathan of the Seas

Monstrosity of the Seas

Behemoth of the Seas

. . . you get the idea. :D

Archived