Sun Princess two nighter March 1

The Qld Govt ship movements website is now ALSO showing departure for 4 PM!!! http://www.qships.transport.qld.gov.au/Public/PublicMovements.aspx - this is as well as the Brisbane Ports website.

What is going on???

Barry

totally agree Barry, would be very disappointing to rock up at 3.30 only to be told we'd missed checkin by 30mins

our boarding pass definitely has 8pm departure (well it did when I printed it a few days ago:confused:) maybe I'll check, again...

could say "typical Qld Govt and Qld Qango - confused" - but I won't:D

pete

I see 2 entries.

SUN PRINCESS Arrival ISS AK 01/03/2012 02:00 01/03/2012 06:30 SEA Brisbane Cruise Terminal Planned Port Chalmers Sydney S206

SUN PRINCESS Departure ISS AK 01/03/2012 16:00 01/03/2012 21:00 Brisbane Cruise Terminal SEA Planned Port Chalmers Sydney S206

I am going to take a wild guess that the first time until the last time (16:00-21:00) is the time the wharf crew, pilot boats, etc are required to be on hand, something like that anyway.

Tikibird

You are correct -- but one thing to note is that these times are at the moment only "PLANNED". They apparently will go forward to being "SCHEDULED" at some time and also apparently the times can change between now and then .

Barry

Booked an inside with an online AUS T/A for $95.

Was told 2 days later sorry price was incorrect and could now only offer $144.

Told them we had booked at cheaper price and they had taken our money so too bad.

They agreed to give us the cabin for advertised price, but now princess have confirmed we also have $30 onboard credit.

Have now received a cabin on Aloha deck, so cant complain overall.

:):) Yes - the Qld Govt ship movements website has gone from "Planned" to "Scheduled" for a 4 PM departure. :confused::confused:

Barry

I am starting to get very confused. We don't arrive into the airport until 1.30pm (and that is all going to plan!) As long as I make it on board, then I don't care!! Just wondering .....would travel insurance cover this, if for some reason we all had the time wrong and the ship sailed at 4.00pm????

I am starting to get very confused. We don't arrive into the airport until 1.30pm (and that is all going to plan!) As long as I make it on board, then I don't care!! Just wondering .....would travel insurance cover this, if for some reason we all had the time wrong and the ship sailed at 4.00pm????

just checked again and showing 8pm departure in the itinerary section of my cruise personalizer

THU 03/01/12 (US dates)

BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA

BRISBANE CRUISE TERMINAL

REMORA ROAD (OFF KINGSFORD SMITH DRIVE)

HAMILTON, BRISBANE

AUSTRALIA

DEPART 8:00PM

just checked again and showing 8pm departure in the itinerary section of my cruise personalizer

THU 03/01/12 (US dates)

BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA

BRISBANE CRUISE TERMINAL

REMORA ROAD (OFF KINGSFORD SMITH DRIVE)

HAMILTON, BRISBANE

AUSTRALIA

DEPART 8:00PM

Not sure about travel insureance, but can you not just ring Princess and ask what time the ship sails and eplain your confussion??

Not sure about travel insureance, but can you not just ring Princess and ask what time the ship sails and eplain your confussion??

we're just getting a cab and will be there mid afternoon

for those flying in, yes, possibly a good idea

Archived