Anyone know when Coke Freestyle machines will arrive on Allure?

dogsambam

Well that just sucks. I get off of her on November 4th. Which is also my birthday. I think RCCL owes me a free cruise!

Well since they are probably going to be installing the machines on your cruise, maybe you will get to try them out on the soft opening? I hope you do! And Happy Birthday!!

Well since they are probably going to be installing the machines on your cruise, maybe you will get to try them out on the soft opening? I hope you do! And Happy Birthday!!

Back in August when they had the soft opening on the Explorer, I had read that there was 1 day of free soda given out to make sure the machines were working properly. On our Explorer cruise at the end of August, they worked fine. There were 4 in the Windjammer and 2 on the Promenade.

I just spoke to a customer service rep who put me on hold and checked higher up the food chain for the Allure install dates. She told me that the Freestyle Coke machine will be available on the Allure starting with the November 4th. cruise!

Yeah!! We sail on the 11/11 cruise, so hopefully it will definitely be there for us even with a delay! :)

That's so exciting!! I'm on the 11/11 cruise also, hopefully it's there :)

That's so exciting!! I'm on the 11/11 cruise also, hopefully it's there :)

I may actually get a soda card this time. I like Cherry Coke Zero and Cherry Sprite Zero, you can only get these in a freestyle if you want fountain as they are not normal fountain choices.

Used this on the Oasis this past week. The cup they give you with your soda package has a microchip in the bottom (I'm assuming) that is detected by the sensor in the machine so bringing your old soda cup from a previous cruise will not work. Was impressed by the Italian automotive design firm's Pininfarina emblem on the front of the machine

Coca-Cola-Machine-1024x699.jpg

The 5 Guys hamburger place where we occasionally go has two of these machines. We never buy a soda package when we cruise but if these machines are on the Allure when we go in December, we'll definitely make an exception and spring for the soda package.

Tim

I just spoke to a customer service rep who put me on hold and checked higher up the food chain for the Allure install dates. She told me that the Freestyle Coke machine will be available on the Allure starting with the November 4th. cruise!

Yeah!! We sail on the 11/11 cruise, so hopefully it will definitely be there for us even with a delay! :)

We board (and get married on Allure) on the 4th. Already bought the coke package so this will just be an added bonus.

Archived