Hot Chocolate

Every ship I've been on have the hot chocolate packets available in the Windjammer...no charge...

Every ship we have been on has had packets of hot chocolate for free EXCEPT Princess doing the Alaskan itinerary. On the day we cruised Tracy Arms fjord, they SOLD it. Never saw any at any other time free or otherwise. That is our only Princess cruise so I don't know if this is fleet wide or just "gottcha."

I had gotten word about it so I took a box of Swiss Miss with me. One morning I was mixing up a packet in the Lido when a lady came up and asked me where I found the mix. Told her I bought it from home. She asked if I would sell her some. I had extra so I gave her a packet. I had a newbestfriend (lol).

Tucker in Texas

Hate the powdered stuff that's free...We had real hot chocolate on the Radiance cruise in Alaska the morning we were in Hubbard Glacier...but it wasn't free it was in a large souvenir travel type thermal mug and it definately wasn't the powdered stuff..They were selling it out on the deck...Yummy :p

Archived