Cool DOD cups

dremn2004

Just wanting to see if anyone can tell me the latest and greatest DOD cups, and if the disco ball and monkey head are still available? I try to collect them all, and I got the blow fish last July, but did not find out about the other two until after I came back. We are leaving this weekend and I hope to capture the other two and any possible news that are out.

DW and SIL picked up blowfish cups last week on the Legend. They were out of disco balls.

There's a whole group of us "MonkeyHeads" out there cruising. I don't keep them, but some do. Wonder if there'll be a Blowfish or Disco Ball crusiers group:D

The monkey heads were everywhere on the Fantasy last week and yes, I succumbed and bought one. It's also a bank so I gave it to DD so she could save up for our next cruise.

ry%3D400

It is so ugly it is cute...lol. I want one!! Hopefully they will have them on the Sensation next week.

Does anyone have a pic of the coconut or disco ball?

On our first cruise the wife bought both the funnel and monkey cups, the monkey was packed but some how it ended up getting broke when they took our luggage off the ship. We have a grand daughter that goes nuts over anything monkey. In fact we gave her the nickname "Monkey" when she first started walking. She kept slinging her arms up in the air like a monkey does when it walks.:D:p

I think it depends on the ship - just ask one of the bartenders. I got the disco ball from the bar on deck 3 (on the Dream), the bartender told me that the fish might be available at another bar (she gave me the name of it, but I forget what it was), but I didn't want to go hunting it down and was satisfied with the disco ball. I never saw a single person walking around with any of the collector cups - so apparently they aren't offered, rather you have to ask for them.

i got my disco ball in the comedy club on my recent sailing on the Conquest and my blowfish in the aft hot tub adult area.

the disco ball comes with a little string so you can hang it up, although it does instruct you to NOT hang it up in the stateroom. and both cups have little stickers on the bottom with cute sayings. can't remember what they are offhand.

Edited by pyropoodle

We've got monkey heads, funnel cups, the blowfish but not the mirror ball but I'm bettin' one comes home with us after our Magic cruise in less than two weeks!!

Image00001.jpg

:D

Soo jealous Host Mach! Wish I was going on the bloggers cruise but work schedule would not allow it. Just sitting tight until Valor the end of April. Say hi to John for me!

Found this wonderful drink on Valor last sea day on Lido.

Yummy Oh and did you know that today in National Margarita Day .. Drink Up LOL:D

307407_10150366832825941_505975940_10318768_1200142_n.jpg

Did they have different options as to what you could order in this glass? Also did you get to keep it? Price? I have never seen one and defintely am interested in ordering one in April!!!