Salad

Was on the oasis of the seas march 2011. Just want to say the salad at the park cafe located in the central park section of the ship were fantastic. Set up like a salad bar only the attendants get you your fixings. Chopped up and mix with your choice of dressing put into a uniquely shaped bowl. No fee even better. Then to sit at the tables in central park out in the middle of the ocean but feel like you were sitting outside in central park just wonderful!

Love the fact that you can get a salad made fresh for you with what you want in it done right in front of you! I think they had 1000 island and would imagine they have caesar, but don't remember for sure! Also take note that they have new fresh soups daily as well (which my kids 12 & 9 LOVED! Everyday they wanted to check out the soups!) and of course the roast beef sandwiches and other yummy lunches...I agree - it's SO nice to sit in Central Park and have a nice lunch! :)

Was on the oasis of the seas march 2011. Just want to say the salad at the park cafe located in the central park section of the ship were fantastic. Set up like a salad bar only the attendants get you your fixings. Chopped up and mix with your choice of dressing put into a uniquely shaped bowl. No fee even better. Then to sit at the tables in central park out in the middle of the ocean but feel like you were sitting outside in central park just wonderful!

You should try the Tutti salad bar in the MDR when the ship's at sea. It is really great with different greens, prosciutto, feta & mozarella cheeses, olives, sweet peppers, and many others. Some 4-5 different toppings. This salad bar is available on all RCL ships. It is really wonderful.

In addition to the salad bar, you can order from the lunch menu. On some ships there are also some 4-5 hot dishes.

The salad at Allure Park Cafe is like a mini version of what is done in the MDR. Both are good!

Regarding the post about Park Cafe on the Freedom - to the best of my knowledge - there is no Park Cafe on the Freedom. I sailed the Freedom in May 2011 and there was no Park Cafe at that time.

Enjoy - M

The salad at Allure Park Cafe is like a mini version of what is done in the MDR. Both are good!

Regarding the post about Park Cafe on the Freedom - to the best of my knowledge - there is no Park Cafe on the Freedom. I sailed the Freedom in May 2011 and there was no Park Cafe at that time.

Enjoy - M

Thanks for that info....I think I was getting Park Cafe confused with the Cafe Promenade. I guess they are different.

Archived