Latitudes OBC for achieving next level?

BabsterA

Not to sound greedy, but I thought I saw in a posting that there is an extra OBC when you move up from one Latitudes level to the next. I made Gold level with the last cruise and have the Star booked for next year (booked before we left but cancelled and rebooked last week to get off Superbowl Sunday return date.). I don't see anything on the list of Latitudes benefits, so thought I'd check with the 'smart' folks. Thoughts, anyone?

Not to sound greedy, but I thought I saw in a posting that there is an extra OBC when you move up from one Latitudes level to the next. I made Gold level with the last cruise and have the Star booked for next year (booked before we left but cancelled and rebooked last week to get off Superbowl Sunday return date.). I don't see anything on the list of Latitudes benefits, so thought I'd check with the 'smart' folks. Thoughts, anyone?

The OBC for moving up a latitude level went away when the new "point" system went into effect in December.

Are you saying that your cruise last month moved you up to gold? If so, you need to call the Latitude desk or whoever you booked with and have them check to see if the "coupon" for the move up OBC is in your Latitude account. Some have reported receiving an email with this information regarding how much OBC depending on what category cabin you have booked. With the new Latitudes Reward Program you must book within 60 days of the cruise that moves you up to get the OBC.

The OBC for moving up a latitude level went away when the new "point" system went into effect in December.

I don't think so. My DIL went from Bronze to Silver after our cruise in January and got a email congratulating here and OBCs for her next cruise from $25-$250 depending on category. The hook as in the past you only have 60 days to book the next cruise.

Here is a link to the current page on NCL's website concerning this OBC. We just used my DH on our cruise in December. Now to find one for me;).

http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/terms-and-conditions

We got OBC for booking our 2nd cruise right after doing our first.

But I guess that changed, as I had to call in and get it applied and the email says its only for the higher levels now????

Also we are doing a B2B so we can use both of ours

Does anyone have the Latitudes department phone number?

We moved up after our last cruise in December 2011, and didn't receive this benefit. We booked our next cruise 2 weeks after the December 2011 cruise.

Same situation for us. Moved to Silver on a December 2011 cruise at the same time the program changed. And booked a 2012 cruise 2 weeks later. We didn't received the coupon offer email for the tier OBC. The NCL 800# gave me the Latitudes 800#, but I never got through that way. I emailed LatClerical@ncl.com with all my booking and Latitudes info. After 2 weeks, I received a response that the OBC had been applied to my next cruise.

Same situation for us. Moved to Silver on a December 2011 cruise at the same time the program changed. And booked a 2012 cruise 2 weeks later. We didn't received the coupon offer email for the tier OBC. The NCL 800# gave me the Latitudes 800#, but I never got through that way. I emailed LatClerical@ncl.com with all my booking and Latitudes info. After 2 weeks, I received a response that the OBC had been applied to my next cruise.

Thanks! :)

I'll email them today~

Yippee!!! Contacted my wonderful PCC-actually forwarded this chain to him and got a nice OBC for our January 2013 suite on the Star. An aft corner suite, and a significant OBC. Y'all are the best!!!

I'm glad they got that done for you. Too bad your PCC didn't look in your latitude account to begin with. :D

Yippee!!! Contacted my wonderful PCC-actually forwarded this chain to him and got a nice OBC for our January 2013 suite on the Star. An aft corner suite, and a significant OBC. Y'all are the best!!!

I asked my PCC about it and he said he couldn't do anything, since the moveup didn't show in my file! So I'm the one who had to write the email to the very busy Latitudes department. :(

I'll let you know when/if I hear anything from them. I did get an auto reply saying they are busy and will get to it as soon as they can.

Archived