From the Enchantment - Feb 27 cruise

Cuizer2

Beautiful pics! I am sure you enjoyed your day in St T. I see that you are underway and headed to the next port! You definitely do not need much to spend much energy to get to San Juan!! Enjoy!!

Beautiful pics! I am sure you enjoyed your day in St T. I see that you are underway and headed to the next port! You definitely do not need much to spend much energy to get to San Juan!! Enjoy!!

We are only doing eight knots.

It rained when the Carnival Victory arrived and it rained when it left. That was the only two times it rained. Here is the Carnival Victory leaving St. Thomas ...

D7a.jpg

And here is the Adventure of the Seas leaving St. Thomas ...

D7b.jpg

D7c.jpg

D7d-1.jpg

This is the Carnival Victory out in front of the Adventure of the Seas ...

D7e.jpg

D7f.jpg

Edited by Cuizer2

I got quite a scare when I returned to my cabin after dinner (which was our second formal night) yesterday. There was someone in my cabin sitting on the couch, watching TV ...

DSC_2640.jpg

Here is a close up of the creature ...

DSC_2641.jpg

I don't know where the glasses came from. They are not mine.

That is the best towel creature ever!!! Love it!! Great review thanks!!

I got quite a scare when I returned to my cabin after dinner (which was our second formal night) yesterday. There was someone in my cabin sitting on the couch, watching TV ...

DSC_2640.jpg

Here is a close up of the creature ...

DSC_2641.jpg

I don't know where the glasses came from. They are not mine.

So I see your underway to Baltimore. Currently at 17.2 kts. You will slip away into the Bermuda Triangle and out of range for the tracker. Make the best of it. It's suppose to be close to 70 deg in Baltimore on Thursday and maybe just a little cooler the following few days but not too much of a shock. The weather at sea also looks good so have a great time and enjoy it while you can.

Sudsy:)

You have now settled in at a good 18.5 kts. Happy sailing

Edited by stevensoap

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itinerary.do?packageCode=EN09Y006

They have changed the itinerary for the March 10th cruise. Not missing any ports but times in port changed.

I thought Key West was in the original plan.

Never mind I looked at the wrong place.

Edited by stevensoap

I thought Key West was in the original plan.

Never mind I looked at the wrong place.

They have rearranged the itinerary. Instead of going to Key West from PC, they go to Cocoa Cay! Looks like a better time to be in Key West anyhow. The evening is when it's lots of fun on Duval Street!

So I see your underway to Baltimore. Currently at 17.2 kts. You will slip away into the Bermuda Triangle and out of range for the tracker. Make the best of it. It's suppose to be close to 70 deg in Baltimore on Thursday and maybe just a little cooler the following few days but not too much of a shock. The weather at sea also looks good so have a great time and enjoy it while you can.

You have now settled in at a good 18.5 kts. Happy sailing

At 7:35pm when I last checked the ship's information channel, we were headed NNE at 19.2 knots. We had traveled 1950 miles and had 1331 to go until we arrived in Baltimore. To make it on time we need to average 16.25 knots. We are supposed to pick up the pilot at 8:30pm on Friday, so I guess the captain plans on flying through the bay.

At 7:35pm when I last checked the ship's information channel, we were headed NNE at 19.2 knots. We had traveled 1950 miles and had 1331 to go until we arrived in Baltimore. To make it on time we need to average 16.25 knots. We are supposed to pick up the pilot at 8:30pm on Friday, so I guess the captain plans on flying through the bay.

First, you have done an outstanding job with this thread. Especially the photo's. I got so excited about the photo's that I almost bought a DSLR on the QVC network Sunday night.

The trip from Norfolk to Baltimore is about 7.5 to 8.5 hours usually depending on the tides and wind. (150 miles) So you are right on schedule for an on time arrival.

Sorry to see your trip coming to an end but not as sorry as all of you must be.

BTW YOU ARE IN THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!:eek:

Sudsy - I probably live 'relatively' near you down by PAX. I also have a friend who is part owner in a helicopter company and they have helicopters down in St Thomas, coincidentally his last name is Jenson. I wonder if he is related to the fellow you mentioned.

-Julie

Sudsy - I probably live 'relatively' near you down by PAX. I also have a friend who is part owner in a helicopter company and they have helicopters down in St Thomas, coincidentally his last name is Jenson. I wonder if he is related to the fellow you mentioned.

-Julie

I bet it is. I worked at Pax and met my friend when he and the Yahoo Dude (Roy)were here doing some testing for the Navy at Chesapeake Beach. I have lost track of him and I guess he has changed his email address. Hopefully he is ok and doing well.