Carnival Breeze Restaurants

I know the Steakhouse is $30pp... I didn't see anywhere that said Cuchina del Capitano is $12pp. Can you tell me where you saw that?

Here 'ya go:

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/Carnival_Magics_Cucina_del_Capitano.htm

At the very bottom of the page: "For dinner, there is a nominal $12 charge per adult and $5 charge per child 11 and under. The fee does not include any beverage that is normally ordered through the bar service such as beer, wine, liquor, soda and bottled water."

We tried this on the Magic. We ate there 4 times at lunch. No charge. It was wonderful. Never got a chance to go back at dinner. We also tried supper club. It was great too.I am so glad it will be on the Breeze. Looking to book this for next Feb. Just have to decide which itinerary. I didn't know it was going to be on the Breeze. Now I am really happy.

We went to the Cucina for my husband's birthday when we were on Magic last year, and were not really impressed with the dinner. We've had better Italian food on land.

Now, for a pasta bar at lunch, the Cucina rocks!

We went to the Cucina for my husband's birthday when we were on Magic last year, and were not really impressed with the dinner. We've had better Italian food on land.

Now, for a pasta bar at lunch, the Cucina rocks!

We had a larger group (7) on the Magic - and our experience got mixed reviews...

I had the Carbonara and the lemon sherbet...and it was a FANTASTIC meal! I would do it again in a second ;)

DH had the steak and said it was good - but not like the steakhouse. But, he (and everyone else who ordered it) was REALLY disappointed in the cannoli :cool:.

Others in our group ordered pastas, meatballs, etc. and were not over the top impressed - but not totally disappointed either. :o

DH and I are not sure if we will do it again on the Breeze - or not. I am kinda hoping "yes" ;) :D

Now, for a pasta bar at lunch, the Cucina rocks![/QUOTE]

Different pastas with sauce choices? Anything else besides the pasta?

So would you say the Cucina ("cuchino" I wrote before, UGHHHH!:o) was not worth the extra charge at dinner, was it even worth skipping the MDR for? Thanks:)

Archived