Shuttle from Miami airport to port

Jenny in TX

We are flying in to Miami on March 15th for our trip on the Destiny. This is the first time flying in for a cruise. Can someone tell me the easiest way to get from the airport to the Port of Miami? There will be 6 of us. Thank you!

You can either get a van type taxi to the port but this may require more than one cab. It is prorated to the port $25 + tip. A lot of people recommend SAS for groups of your size. I believe it is somewhere around $15 pp. Florida Departures board has a lot of this info.

You can either get a van type taxi to the port but this may require more than one cab. It is prorated to the port $25 + tip. A lot of people recommend SAS for groups of your size. I believe it is somewhere around $15 pp. Florida Departures board has a lot of this info.

SAS does not pick up at MIA, only FLL

OP, would be best to use taxi

From MIA airport to downtown hotels or the port, I would definitely take a taxi. More convenient and usually cheaper than a shuttle, as there is a flat rate for taxis in MIA.

I agree. You will probably need 2 cabs and at the flat rate of $25 per cab ( as posted above - we paid $24 last year but it may have gone up ), you are paying $8.34 per person which is a lot cheaper than the shuttle fee per person.

Make sure you ask the driver for the flat rate before you get in the cab as they will sometimes turn on the meter and it will be more than the flat rate.

We are flying in to Miami on March 15th for our trip on the Destiny. This is the first time flying in for a cruise. Can someone tell me the easiest way to get from the airport to the Port of Miami? There will be 6 of us. Thank you!

I'd split up and grab 2 cabs. You're looking at about $25 per cab so less than $10 per person. SAS is a good choice but it will be $15 pp and you'll have to wait for them to get you. So in your case, I'd go with the cabs. They'll be right there the minute you step out.

Archived