Carnival Liberty Leap Year Review (2/25 - 3/3)

Hey Chris and Cass, I was researching Mr Sanchos and saw your review (only on pg 9 so far :)) It was great to see you again even if it is just on cc. The way you are going you will be platiunum before you know it! Our Pride trip was our platinum and it was great to have the perks... Maybe we will cruise again someday on the same ship.

Hey Chris and Cass, I was researching Mr Sanchos and saw your review (only on pg 9 so far :)) It was great to see you again even if it is just on cc. The way you are going you will be platiunum before you know it! Our Pride trip was our platinum and it was great to have the perks... Maybe we will cruise again someday on the same ship.

Hey Mary Jo! Yeah we are hooked, LOL :o

Mr. Sanchos was great - I'll recommend it to anyone that is looking for something to do in Cozumel.

Hopefully one day we'll be sailing together again! :D

loved this review, and might have said it before (haha, sorry)!!!

was the first night of the cruise open seating in the MDR? if so, would this be a good night to book the steakhouse?

i'm going in june and am so excited!

thanks!!!

loved this review, and might have said it before (haha, sorry)!!!

was the first night of the cruise open seating in the MDR? if so, would this be a good night to book the steakhouse?

i'm going in june and am so excited!

thanks!!!

Hi Meeka! I'm so jealous, I'd love to be back on a ship that soon! Actually, I'm not sure if there's open seating in the MDR on the first night - we always do Anytime Dining, and you don't get assigned seats for that. However, we did the steakhouse on one of our cruises on the Pride, and it was excellent - if you're already planning to do it one of the nights, you won't go wrong with Embarkation day - they give you a free bottle of wine if you go that first night!

Hi Meeka! I'm so jealous, I'd love to be back on a ship that soon! Actually, I'm not sure if there's open seating in the MDR on the first night - we always do Anytime Dining, and you don't get assigned seats for that. However, we did the steakhouse on one of our cruises on the Pride, and it was excellent - if you're already planning to do it one of the nights, you won't go wrong with Embarkation day - they give you a free bottle of wine if you go that first night!

We have the steak house booked for our first night. Do you remember what kind of wine they give you as the free bottle? I know it's white or red but was wondering, if we like sweet wine, which one should we choose.

We have the steak house booked for our first night. Do you remember what kind of wine they give you as the free bottle? I know it's white or red but was wondering, if we like sweet wine, which one should we choose.

Sorry, I have no idea - we never actually went on the first night, I just know the offer is advertised.

Cassandra and Chris.....I just found time to finish reading your lovely review and was disappointed that many of the photos you posted were no longer showing and a little sign kept reading to go to photobucket. Do you have all of your photos on an account that I could go and look at? If you don't want to publish it, if you would could you e mail me it? CAC104 at aol dot com

I noticed that you live in Laurel. I have a business there on Rt. 198 across from the race track. It is the Laurel Golf Center where we have a mini golf, driving range, batting cages and a soft ball field that the city uses for leagues. Maybe you have been there?

Cassandra and Chris.....I just found time to finish reading your lovely review and was disappointed that many of the photos you posted were no longer showing and a little sign kept reading to go to photobucket. Do you have all of your photos on an account that I could go and look at? If you don't want to publish it, if you would could you e mail me it? CAC104 at aol dot com

I noticed that you live in Laurel. I have a business there on Rt. 198 across from the race track. It is the Laurel Golf Center where we have a mini golf, driving range, batting cages and a soft ball field that the city uses for leagues. Maybe you have been there?

First off - Oh No! Thank you for bringing the Photobucket issue to our attention. That's Chris's account - maybe he can find some old pis on there he can delete so we can get them back to normal! (Or perhaps we need to shell out for more storage!) ***EDIT*** - Chris said it's "Max Views per Month" - so around April 9th or so, they will be back to look at... weird.

Also - yeah! We've been there to play mini-golf, and used the driving range before! I grew up in PA, but Chris grew up around here his whole life - I believe he's played ball on the field :D We;ll have to stop by again now that it's nice! (We are right down the road in Maryland City)

Edited by ardnassac79

Yeah, I got a photobucket email warning last week but I didn't know it would effect photo's I'd already uploaded. It should be back to normal next week.

I'm going to have to rethink the upload process for the Breeze review because that's sure to have a ton of pictures as well.

Try webshots - have never had this type of problem there - and have seen this 'photobucket' issue causing trouble for other reviewers! So disappointing when you can see the posted pics!

Thanks Froufie - I may have to look into that. Chris uses Photobucket and I use Google's Picasa - I haven't run into bandwidth issues on Picasa, but I do sometimes see the little "broken picture" icon with them. Ahh technology, never perfect :p

First off - Oh No! Thank you for bringing the Photobucket issue to our attention. That's Chris's account - maybe he can find some old pis on there he can delete so we can get them back to normal! (Or perhaps we need to shell out for more storage!) ***EDIT*** - Chris said it's "Max Views per Month" - so around April 9th or so, they will be back to look at... weird. I will be sure to look for them then.

Also - yeah! We've been there to play mini-golf, and used the driving range before! I grew up in PA, but Chris grew up around here his whole life - I believe he's played ball on the field :D We;ll have to stop by again now that it's nice! (We are right down the road in Maryland City)

We all are in our Florida house now, but next week we will head back to Maryland. My husband and sons work out at the center. I only go out to visit. When back in MD I substitute teach for Montgomery County to make all of my "mad" money that I use for cruising and golf.

thanks so much!!! that's what i'll do!!!!

Hi, I just found your review and really loved it. We've still got almost two months to go until we get to experience Liberty, but I'm already thinking about what we'll do by looking through the Fun Times you posted. I saw that you wrote "past guest" in on Wednesday. How did you know there was going to be a past guest party?

Hi, I just found your review and really loved it. We've still got almost two months to go until we get to experience Liberty, but I'm already thinking about what we'll do by looking through the Fun Times you posted. I saw that you wrote "past guest" in on Wednesday. How did you know there was going to be a past guest party?

Hi! I'm so glad you liked the review - you'll have a great time!

If you're a past guest of Carnival, you will get invitations delivered to your stateroom either a day or 2 before the Past Guest party with the place and time.

**little hint - on the Pride, there has only ever been 1 time slot (as far as we are aware) but this time we were shocked to learn that our friends were "invited" to a different time slot than us! So we just crashed their party so we could all go together. They collect the invitations at the door, but no one said anything to us about our scheduled time being different. I have a feeling Carnival had so many past cruisers on this sailing they needed to split everyone up into 2 groups.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the invite. Don't know how I have missed this in the past, but the great thing about cruising is that I seem to discover something new every time.

Yep if your Sail and Sign card isn't blue, you should be getting an invite - it's usually laid out with the Fun Times and any other info when the stewards do the turn down evening service.

And if your S&S card IS blue, and you've sailed Carnival in the past - there's something wrong!! Likely your past guest # isn't applied to your booking.

Chris & Cassandra- awesome review! I love how you two took turns writing. You guys are the cutest couple and seem like a lot of fun to be around. I don't think I want to hold a monkey now, LOL. I hope you will write a review when you get back from the Breeze! :D

Chris & Cassandra- awesome review! I love how you two took turns writing. You guys are the cutest couple and seem like a lot of fun to be around. I don't think I want to hold a monkey now, LOL. I hope you will write a review when you get back from the Breeze! :D

Aww, thank you! Yep, we will definitely be doing another! It's a great way for us to re-live our vacation :D