Disney Fantasy on the Port Canaveral Webcam

PortFever

Tomorrow (Tuesday March 6th) the brand new Disney Fantasy is due to arrive at her home-port of Port Canaveral for the very first time.

The Port Canaveral Webcam will be covering her arrival for all you Disney fans. Expected first sighting is between 5:30am and 5:45am EST, followed by a slow passage along the channel into the harbor basin. Fireworks and other Disney razzmaztazz included.

All are welcome to watch our live streaming HD-quality video at : www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com ... and we might have sound too!

Enjoy!

David.

www.PortFever.com

Thanks for the link! Which ship is there right now....at 9pm est??? I can't tell from the webcam......

Norwegian Jewel ... scheduled to leave at 10pm EST.

The Marine Traffic map embedded beneath the webcam video window shows which ships are in port. Cruise ships docked show up as darker blue diamonds.

Norwegian Jewel ... scheduled to leave at 10pm EST.

The Marine Traffic map embedded beneath the webcam video window shows which ships are in port. Cruise ships docked show up as darker blue diamonds.

Thanks! That is an odd departure time. Will check out the map!

Thanks! That is an odd departure time. Will check out the map!

Norwegian Jewel and Gem visit Port Canaveral every week. They are on cruises originating from New York.

Port Canaveral is a port call for visits to Disney World, etc. They arrive mid to late morning and then leave at 10pm so their passengers have max time in port and for transit to Orlando area.

Norwegian Jewel and Gem visit Port Canaveral every week. They are on cruises originating from New York.

Port Canaveral is a port call for visits to Disney World, etc. They arrive mid to late morning and then leave at 10pm so their passengers have max time in port and for transit to Orlando area.

Okay...now I understand. I was thinking more of a departure point rather than a port of call on a cruise. Guess a stop at Port Canaveral would be great for those who are sailing from up north and want to visit Disney/Universal for the day. Thanks for the info!

I missed her sailing in. Does anyone know when she sails out?

Our webcam video highlights from this morning's arrival:

I've seen others here mention sailings on March 16th, 23rd, 26th and finally 31st for the first revenue cruise.

Don't know if she gets moved around when Disney Dream comes in and wants to use the terminal.

David.

Our webcam video highlights from this morning's arrival:

I've seen others here mention sailings on March 16th, 23rd, 26th and finally 31st for the first revenue cruise.

Don't know if she gets moved around when Disney Dream comes in and wants to use the terminal.

David.

Thanks so much, David. Spectacular. Also, want to tell you how much I love what you all do with these webpages. I watch every day at work and many days on the weekend if I'm home. Gives me great joy to see the ships sailing everyday. Thanks.

Hey all!

Portfever posted some great video of the Fantasy pulling into the port and making it's 180 degree turn, complete with fireworks. Here is my video, of the first set of fireworks, that were shot off when she entered the channel into the port. It was still dark out!

(Click on the image to be launched into the video. Let me know if it doesn't work...as this is my first attempt at posting video!)

th_IMG_0590.jpg

I missed her sailing in. Does anyone know when she sails out?

How long will the Fantasy be in Port Canaveral? When will it leave and for where?

Shes leaving tonight for back to back 7s, then 2 3 day trips then the inaug.

March 9,16th,23rd and 26th.

Archived