Snack and Frig Question

We are cruising with our two children in the summer on FOS. Am I allowed to bring snacks onboard - crackers, goldfish, etc? Also, I've heard about cleaning out the frig - but we may want some items left for use. Can we pick and choose? What's in there and what is the cost of the items (approx?)

Snacks R good but the crackers and dry cereal U can get up at the buffet.You can also bring on board the little juices.That may save you money.If U R flying in the morning of your cruise and take a cab to the ship ask the driver to stop at a Market.That is what we do.

Yes, you may bring snacks on board.... I assume goldfish are treats.... think hotel priced mini bar..... get it emptied.... prices are ridiculous.

I´ve never used the minibar and don´t know about the prices of the snacks in there, but I know the beverages in there are the same price as at any bar onboard.

Anything in the fridge is the same cost as elsewhere on the ship....$2.00 or so for a can of soda....don't know what the candy costs.

You can bring snacks if you feel the need....but there's PLENTY to eat on the ship!

If you don't want ANYTHING in the fridge, have it removed.....we've just never bothered with having it removed...we just don't use any of it!

Just make sure snacks are non perishible. They come in handy for beach days too, since they save money and you may not always be in a spot where you can get kid friendly food.

The room service menu is very kid friendly, pizza, chips, cookies, chocolate milk... it is included in your cruise fare, so take advantage of it.

Taking the drinks and snacks out of the mini bar area is a good idea w/ kids, so they will not accidentally consume things you would perfer not to pay for. :eek:

We are cruising with our two children in the summer on FOS. Am I allowed to bring snacks onboard - crackers, goldfish, etc? Also, I've heard about cleaning out the frig - but we may want some items left for use. Can we pick and choose? What's in there and what is the cost of the items (approx?)

Yes, bring whatever food you want on the ship but there is no shortage of food at any given moment. You can always find food on the ship.

As far as I know the only thing in the cabin fridge are cans of pop.

When I travel with my grandchildren I always order extra apple/orange juice from room service at breakfast and keep them in the fridge for when the kids are thirsty.

Archived