Boardwalk Balcony Aft Cabins On Allure/Oasis

Having seen a few pictures on CC, these cabins seem to be a real nice find for those who wish to get a bang for the buck when it comes to balconies. You look one way and see the happenings down on the promenade, you look the other way and you see the aqua theatre and a bit of the ocean as well.

I am referring to the cabins that are as far aft as possible on decks 8 through 12. Is there any advantage one way or another with regards to the ones on the port or starboard side as well as those on 8,9,10,11 & 12. Thanks.

We were in 9329 (last cabin deck 9) last March and loved the cabin and the location. Great view of the ocean and we didn't need reservations for any of the shows that take place at the Aquatheater.

The only difference the deck number makes is your vantage point for looking at the Aquatheater. The higher you are the less direct view you have of what is happening at the theater. Even on deck 9 it was a little difficult to get the true perspective of what was going.

Also, the higher you get the more the sun is obstructed by the superstrucute overhead, so id you like sun I'd try to stick with lower decks.

Overall, great cabin location and we would book a B1 again in a heartbeat.

Deck 12 will also get you a nice public area balcony on the aft. Chairs and loungers. Good place for sail away show and the Aqua Theater shows.

The area that has the aqua theater corner suites on decks 8,9 & 10 has a public area balcony on 11 & 12? It's a small balcony area that is open to all and has chairs and loungers? Need some clarification....thanks.

Our Boardwalk Balcony was on 8 ... way toward the aft. We could see the Aqua Show easily (seeing them practice was fun) and the Boardwalk area below... as well as a rather nice ocean view... plus watching folks doing the rock climbing wall and the zip line. On our balcony were two chairs and a table.

We are staying in the adjoinging balconies 3 and 4 in from the back on deck 8, next week. I really wanted Oceanview balconies, but my wife wanted these for the kids. I have heard nothing but great things. Will know next week and let you know. i fear the noise!

The area that has the aqua theater corner suites on decks 8,9 & 10 has a public area balcony on 11 & 12? It's a small balcony area that is open to all and has chairs and loungers? Need some clarification....thanks.

If I understand your question, yes there is a nice public balcony area that has chairs and loungers

We are staying in the adjoinging balconies 3 and 4 in from the back on deck 8, next week. I really wanted Oceanview balconies, but my wife wanted these for the kids. I have heard nothing but great things. Will know next week and let you know. i fear the noise!

The noise was not a big issue at all for us. The only times you hear much of anything with the balcony doors shut are the Aqua Shows!

For some reason if you not only close the door but also LOCK them ... it makes a big difference. :confused: Guess locking them gives a tighter and better seal.

We were in 9327 on Allure in Oct/.11. If you like the ocean, I suggest getting a regular balcony overlooking the ocean. We sailed on Oasis the week before Allure in a regular balcony, deck 11, portside (D5 category) and I enjoyed it much mote than the Boardwalk balcony. No privacy and we could not hear the ocean. I would not book the Boardwalk or Central Park balconies. Not worth it IMHO.

I had a boardwalk balcony- 5 back from back on deck 12. great location. It was so much cheaper than OV but with the boardwalk you still see the ocean- so it satified my need for OV. You can see the zipliners, afternoon moveis, aqua show people mingling and the ocean. It was great to watch the ship back in to some ports. Enjoy it. Also, the sliding door needs to be locked for the AC to work... I would book it again.

I was in 12329 last month, the farthest aft. I did not hear the noise down on the boardwalk. The view of the wake was a nice change from our usual oceanview balcony. We saw the aqua show a few nights either from our balcony or the public balcony next to our room. The view of the show was different from the seats at the theater. Enjoyed seeing what was going on in the water that couldnt be seen in the regular seats. Great cabin choice as this type of room can only be found on the Oasis and Allure

Having seen a few pictures on CC, these cabins seem to be a real nice find for those who wish to get a bang for the buck when it comes to balconies. You look one way and see the happenings down on the promenade, you look the other way and you see the aqua theatre and a bit of the ocean as well.

You can see the Aqua Theater, ocean, & Boardwalk...but NOT the Promenade happenings/parade, which is a deck lower & inside, just UNDER the Central Park area. There is a divider between Central Park & the Boardwalk areas, so I'm not really sure how visible Central Park is from the Aft balconies.

You can see the Aqua Theater, ocean, & Boardwalk...but NOT the Promenade happenings/parade, which is a deck lower & inside, just UNDER the Central Park area. There is a divider between Central Park & the Boardwalk areas, so I'm not really sure how visible Central Park is from the Aft balconies.

You can't see Central Park at all

Archived