Do They Exist ???

jawas

Found them! Larry Levine Fit & Flare pants in white - TJ Maxx never disappoints :D I can't find them online to post a pic, but they're perfect - great silhouette, a bit of structure.

Also did some other shopping for my cruise - I am SO ready!

Found them! Larry Levine Fit & Flare pants in white - TJ Maxx never disappoints :D I can't find them online to post a pic, but they're perfect - great silhouette, a bit of structure.

Also did some other shopping for my cruise - I am SO ready!

Hi, I have a pair of Larry Levine Pants too and I LOVE them as well:D

Mine are black and I should probably try to find them in other colors!:)

So glad that you found what you were looking for. Just sent the afternoon in search of the same type of pants. Tried several pairs of Eileen Fisher and Flax on to no avail. I have now decided to go with light white demin and buy either Ralph Lauren or order from Chicos (no Chicos stores in Canada).

For future "linen" reference I have had good experience with Flax linen which is available in the US and Canada in boutiques - washable and very comfortable - mix and match pieces and 1/2 the price of Eileen Fisher - they just were not quite what I was looking for today.

http://www.flaxdesigns.com/

So glad that you found what you were looking for. Just sent the afternoon in search of the same type of pants. Tried several pairs of Eileen Fisher and Flax on to no avail. I have now decided to go with light white demin and buy either Ralph Lauren or order from Chicos (no Chicos stores in Canada).

For future "linen" reference I have had good experience with Flax linen which is available in the US and Canada in boutiques - washable and very comfortable - mix and match pieces and 1/2 the price of Eileen Fisher - they just were not quite what I was looking for today.

http://www.flaxdesigns.com/

Thank you!

Yes, I tried several pairs of white denim, but didn't like how they flattened some places :p Been working on losing weight, but still have a ways to go before tight white jeans look flattering on me. The stretchy white slacks didn't look good, either, so this pair was perfect! :p I was also thinking linen, but didn't have the patience to keep trying on....I like linen, but there are so many varieties.......

Love lots of stuff on the Chico's site, but haven't made it to my local store. Plus, I never know what my size is at Chico's - will have to find out, as their clothes are becoming more and more appealing to me.

Travel "linen" in the new Travelsmith catalog - capri & full length. Mix of Linen, poly & I think spandex. Look cute in the catalog but I do prefer 100% linen - yes it wrinkles but it is so much cooler! (my linen pants & capris are from Target - 2 years ago? Not great quality but hey, they were super cheap:p)

Archived