What is the house brand of bottled water on X?

CarolinaMamma

I have purchased the standard non-alcoholic beverage package for me and DH. We both drink enough espresso drinks and bottled water to make that totally worthwhile.

I am picky about my water though. If the house brand is one I don't like, such as Deer Park, then I might switch to premium non-alcoholic package to get the better water. If it's Dasani, I may stick with standard package.

I know the premium package covers Evian, which I don't particularly like, and San Pellegrino, which I do like.

Any other bottled water brands I should know about in either package that may influence my decision whether or not to upgrade?

I have purchased the standard non-alcoholic beverage package for me and DH. We both drink enough espresso drinks and bottled water to make that totally worthwhile.

I am picky about my water though. If the house brand is one I don't like, such as Deer Park, then I might switch to premium non-alcoholic package to get the better water. If it's Dasani, I may stick with standard package.

I know the premium package covers Evian, which I don't particularly like, and San Pellegrino, which I do like.

Any other bottled water brands I should know about in either package that may influence my decision whether or not to upgrade?

I think they have different brands on different ships depending upon the supplier at their port of embarkation...

Greetings

On a recent Equinox cruise out of Lauderdale the non-prem water was "Glacier Bay" of something like that. Evian was the premium still water and San Pellegrino was the preminum bubbly. With the preminum package "Vitamin Water" was also available.

Good sailing

Tom

Ours was Crystal Geyser on Solstice in Dec out of Ft Lauderdale. Premium was Evian, which I don't care for so I always got the Crystal Geyser (we had the premium package) Sounds like it varies by port of embarkation.....

Garren

Archived