Just Revealed - Royal Princess Life Boats

raz455

A friend of mine who works at Princess told me that corporate has chosen the design of the Tenders / Life Boats for the Royal Princess. He said they want to break the mold on emergency evacuation craft. The new boats (they look more like jet aircrafts than boats – see the pictures below) are designed to hold 150 people and have ground breaking innovations built into them. For example, each craft is equipped with two restrooms and a water desalinization plant capable of providing 500 gallons of fresh water per day. The sleek tri-hull is designed to cut through rough seas, making cancelled Princess Cays stops a thing of the past. In the event of an emergency, the boats are capable of being lowered at extreme angles. And since they are powered by third generation GE turbo jet engines, in the worst case scenario, they can actually be detached from the ships pulley system and lower themselves to the water by diverting jet exhaust down. Yes, they can hover!

For financial reasons, I will have to wait until the first of next month to book it.

Hope to see you on board! ;)

793912101_LifeBoat3.jpg.217df02b0b3cc8ec1bce3c4e42773be0.jpg

760426243_LifeBoat4.jpg.9c43c9287c38630f18810441f8e7b33d.jpg

Wow what a STRANGE SHAPE wHERE WILL THEY HOLD THEM ON SHIP wHICH DECK ..I need to know because they look odd shaped and huge ...so will they block the view from a window or balcony???

They look like a craft from Star wars !!!

Archived