Bon Voyage...Mixers and Garnish

MsSoloTravel

When you purchase through BV do will they put mixers and limes in the room as well?

Haven't read that they do, so I'm guessing not. But for the price...why do I have to get my own mixers? Defeats the purpose of having it in the room.

When you purchase through BV do will they put mixers and limes in the room as well?

Haven't read that they do, so I'm guessing not. But for the price...why do I have to get my own mixers? Defeats the purpose of having it in the room.

You can also order mixers from BV, or, as we do, go to the closest bar and buy a few cans to have in the cabin. As for the garnish, depends on what it is I guess, sometimes we bring a couple limes and sometimes we just get them already cut up from a local bar and keep in the fridge.

So, to have the mixers in the room we have to purchase it separately? Okay.

We are bringing sodas and water on with us. (Need cranberry and tonic for mixers.) We are getting the soda card, but didn't want to have to go the the bar every time to make a drink.

Still weighing my options. I'll have to see what they charge for the mixers. Still not sure if I want to give them $60 for my Stoli. Might go another route. :p

We read to wait to order from BV til you leave port. You don't get taxed then, although your booze isn't in your room for a couple of hours. But it is definately cheaper overall. I brought juices in my carry on, v8 splash and tonic. Didn't say a word.

• 2 months later...
We read to wait to order from BV til you leave port. You don't get taxed then, although your booze isn't in your room for a couple of hours. But it is definately cheaper overall. I brought juices in my carry on, v8 splash and tonic. Didn't say a word.

I thought you can't order from bv cause that's an 800 number you call.

Archived