Can anyone recommend a taxi service from NJ to Manhattan Port?

ladybugpug

We are planning on staying in Seacucus and then getting a taxi van (5 of us) from the hotel to the pier. So far my cheapest rate given is $72 which is about $20 more than I am willing to pay. Anyone use a service that is less expensive and remember the name?:)

That is about the best you are going to find. We been checking prices for a car service for 4 people from Newark to Manhattan. Best price we have found is $80.00. Good luck and have a great trip.

Try Dial 7. We used them when we cruised out of NYC last summer. We weren't in New Jersey, but I'd bet they service EWR. It was Quick and Painless, and definetly cheaper than a cab.

http://www.dial7.com/

They're website says EWR to Manhattan is $44. Not bad.

OP needs a mini van because they have 5 passengers traveling. Your $44 quote is for a sedan from EWR, not a mini van from Secaucus. In fact the $72 fare quoted by OP is exactly the quote you get from Dial 7's web site for 5 passengers going from Secaucus to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal.

Not sure what we are going to do. I was trying to have a less stressful ride by going in the day before, but didn't want to spend much more than driving in that morning and paying to park at the terminal.

May cancel the hotel and may not, lol. I hate planning stuff. :cool:

Archived