How do you know where the laundry rooms are?

mdorbert

Is there a way to know where the laundry rooms are? Is there a website somewhere that shows them on the deck plan? I've looked on CruiseDeckPlans and can't seem to located them... anyone have a suggestion?

Is there a way to know where the laundry rooms are? Is there a website somewhere that shows them on the deck plan? I've looked on CruiseDeckPlans and can't seem to located them... anyone have a suggestion?

Hi Mdorbert,

Here ya go..

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/deckplans/shipboard.HTML

• 2 months later...
I do mine the day after i come back.. not wasting any of my cruise washing clothes..

Me too! It's just that this time it's a 12 day cruise, I'll be gone for a total of 16 days... And I can't realistically pack enough clothes to last my husband and I for that long... Fact is, I'm going to have to do laundry at least once! :(. Depending on the price though, I might just pay to have it done! :))

-Chelle

Anyone ever stay across from the laundry room? Is it noisy? I changed from inside to balcony room and wouldn't you know it! It's right across from laundry room!

Yes, we did on the Victory. We now check to make sure we are not near the laundry room. It is not only noisy, but it gets hot and humid in the hallway, compromising the AC in your cabin. Needless to say, there was also alot of traffic, door slamming, constant parade of people using and waiting to use the washers/dryers/irons. If you have the option to change your cabin I would highly recommend it.

Anyone ever stay across from the laundry room? Is it noisy? I changed from inside to balcony room and wouldn't you know it! It's right across from laundry room!

We have been right across the hall before and never heard any noise. It was very convenient. I use them for ironing.

My brother and wife stayed on the dream / lido deck / balcony , I think 10262 ??

Anyway it was very. Lose to the laundry and it was horrible

Alway people hanging in the corridor , yapping , lines for people doing ironing before dinner and one creepy guy who always in there

Made fun at all week

Archived