Capitan Bob Cass

carlp

This is a must do for the ship's stop in St. Maarten. Captain Bob was very easy to deal with from booking straight through the entire day. He made every effort to ensure that we had everything we needed to make the day perfect. Our two kids are still talking about the excursion. Had us back to the boat (Royal Carribean - Allure of the Seas) with an hour or so to spare.

Make sure you try the guava berry colada's at the lunch spot!.

This is a must do for the ship's stop in St. Maarten. Captain Bob was very easy to deal with from booking straight through the entire day. He made every effort to ensure that we had everything we needed to make the day perfect. Our two kids are still talking about the excursion. Had us back to the boat (Royal Carribean - Allure of the Seas) with an hour or so to spare.

Make sure you try the guava berry colada's at the lunch spot!.

Are drinks included with lunch?

I don't believe so. But he does have soda, beer and water on the boat thats included.

It really is an awesome trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Drinks are definitely "not" included with the lunch however, the drinks are good and run around $6/7 for some frozen happiness.

• 3 weeks later...
So excited to read all of these wonderful reviews! We just booked for our cruise in early May based upon all of your feedback. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

May I ask when you will be on this tour? I have booked it for my husband, myself and 18 year old son for May 6th.

May I ask when you will be on this tour? I have booked it for my husband, myself and 18 year old son for May 6th.

We will be there on May 2nd. Looks like we are going to just miss each other.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

February was our second time doing the speed boat excursion with Capt. Bob. It was as great as the first time. Bob's son Brett was our Captain and did a great job taking care of everyone. This is such a fun tour and everything is included.

I would highly recommend this to anyone stopping in St. Maartin.

• 4 weeks later...

We did this excursion on March 30 (one of five excursion taken on our cruise) and had an absolute wonderful time. Jonathan our captain for the day delivered a most awesome experience with a friendly sense of humor and informative advice and information. I highly recommend this excursion if you are looking for a fun filled exciting day. We only saw Bob at the beginning when we checked in to pay and at lunch, but there was no worries, he was in charge and hires competent friendly staff.

I had a concern prior to booking and emailed Bob with it and he responded quickly clearing my concern.

We booked our own excursion with Capt. Bob and Soualiga Destination Tours.

Fantastic day, best day of vacation! While cruising around the island with a very insightful and experienced Captain Brett at the helm we enjoyed St. Marten's beaches, gorgeous turquoise waters, snorkeling (saw rays, turtles and lots of amazing fish), and enjoyed a delicious lunch at a beach café, We were on a cruise and took the recommendation of a friend who had previously took the Soualiga tour while on a cruise and we are sure glad we did!!!

• 3 weeks later...

We took the all day snorkelling and beach tour in March with Capt. Bob whist in St Martin and what a good choice we made. It was about a 10 minute easy walk from the cruise port to where you meet for the tour. You were met by Capt Bob and the whole process was all very well organised. In no time at all we were introduced to our captain & crew and then set out on a great day. Plenty of alcoholic & soft drinks throughout the day. The crew were very informative about the whole area. The meal at the beach was lovely. Lots of opportunity for snorkelling. A really great fun day out and I would most certainly do it again if I visited St Martin. No complaints whatsoever. After the tour we were told to get a free ice cream from a shop around the corner. A really nice touch. Thanks for making our time in St Martin such fun:D:hearteyes:(y)

• 2 weeks later...

We are a group of five from Wisconsin who cruised in April on Grandeur of the Seas. We looked for an organized tour as there were SEVEN ships in port in Saint Maarten that day. Capt. Bob was highly recommended here on cruise critic and trip advisor. I received quick replies to my email and reservations. I received specific instructions on where to meet, a short walk from the cruise dock. Organization from start to finish. There were several boats going out that day. Our boat had ten people aboard. THIS IS A FIVE STAR TOUR. :cool: We all had a great day on the water-snorkeling stops (you can just swim with noodles or stay on the boat if you wish), touring this beautiful island from the water is the best. Our captain was knowledgeable and very capable of managing the boat safely. Lunch at a beachside restaurant was very nice to walk around and food was great. Get a guava colada. Watching the plane land over our head was just awesome. Do not delay to book this trip in your travels to St. Maarten, they are very popular and book fast. Highly recommended, one of the best tours in the Caribbean!

• 2 weeks later...
it's 20% of 119.00. He just e-mailed us back about our upcoming trip as we are looking to book as well. Can anyone comment on the waves and if anyone was sea sick?

Of course everyday will be different due to weather for how big the waves are. We did fly off our seats a few times when hitting some bigger waves (was all part of the fun). Nobody got sick on our boat.

Judy

We had the BEST time on this excursion. The directions to the dock were simple and spot on. We felt completely taken care of from the moment we checked in. The boat was beautiful. I have never been on a speed boat with that much power. The extent of my speed boat experience have been when the bottom of the boat is bouncing and banging and I can barely hang on. It was exhilarating to go that fast and not even feel it! The water was the bluest I have ever seen and the stops jumping in the water and enjoying different beaches was great. The topping on the cake was being able to see the big jet come in for a landing while we were in the water. Being on a cruise ship, there just isn't enough time to get to Maho Beach and see "the big one" land and get back to the ship in time. Can't wait to go back next year.

Captain Bob's Excursion is 5 stars!!!! It's about a 10-15 minute walk from the port just head out of the fenced area to the left and stay on the sidewalk. You will come to the marina quickly. We had Captain Jim and it was a great day. Saw turtles, stingrays, coral, tons of tropical fish, iguanas, sandy beaches, great food, and airplanes overhead. I would definitely do this excursion again.

• 2 weeks later...

In the process of booking an excursion with Captain Bob as we speak (Oasis, July 9-16). DW likes to snorkel and hang at the beach a lot more than I do so this seemed like a great way to get her some of that stuff while keeping on the move, seeing some sights, having lunch, and enjoying a few drinks as well. He was quick to answer some questions we had via e-mail and I don't think I've ever come across an excursion with such rave reviews. A semi-pricey excursion wasn't part of the initial plan but we couldn't resist.

• 3 weeks later...

We will have booked this tour for the fifth time this Sept. I can't say enough goods things about Capt Bob and son Brett. Best fast boat tour you can buy.Wonderful lunch provided and all the beer, soda and water aboard the boat. Think 900 horsepower pushing you over the clearest waters in the Caribbean. :cool:

My 75 year old mother and I just returned from an Oasis of the Seas trip to St. Maarten. We had the BEST TIME EVER! The crew (Matt was our captain, Bob's son -also a captain, Laura, and so many more) was amazing. The boats were gorgeous and so much fun! We stopped several places to swim and snorkel in the crystal blue waters. Creole Rock is just stunning. Grouper, trumpet fish, angel fish, tangs, and many, many more, swam right beside you by the hundreds. It was just spectacular. Lunch was very relaxing on the beach and the fresh mahi-mahi was unbelievable. We are booked for October of 2018 on the Oasis and will be back. You WILL make your ship time- we ever stopped and bought souvenirs.

We did the speedboat and snorkel tour in June of 2017 and it was a fantastic. Matt was our guide and did a great job! This was our 2nd time in St. Maarten and our 2nd time on Capt. Bob's tour. The water was a little choppy, but Matt warned us ahead of time. The snorkel stops were amazing, lunch was delicious, and the stop at the island was was great as well. While we were not on a cruise (we were vacationing in St. Maarten), everyone one else on our boat that day was. Matt had us back by 4:00 and from what I could see, none of the other passengers had an issue getting back to their ship on time. This is definitely a tour you should consider if you are ever in port or on the island for vacation. We will be doing it again next time we are in St. Maarten. Worth every penny!