I finally found something to complain about...

btrbill

Yes, it is true... As I was sitting on the Verandah Deck overlooking the Lido stage area, enjoying the relaxation and adult beverage I purchased aboard, soaking up the rays without even a moments thought of work, looking out over the crystal blue seas... oh wait... That was my complaint... With all the life boats mounted there for my protection, I didn't have a clear view of the sea as we cruised! How dare they design a ship with lifeboats blocking my view!!:p

I will not book another Fantasy Class ship until they fix this... Or I pick up the phone and call my PVP...;)

Oh well, had to order another drink and change positions a little to enjoy the rest of the scenery...:D:rolleyes:

Now, where did I set down my phone...

We did remark that same thing on Fascination last week. Some of the other classes of ships do the "lifeboat storage" thing much better.

I just shimmied my deck chair over a smidge and had an unobstructed view b/w two boats :D

Yes, it is true... As I was sitting on the Verandah Deck overlooking the Lido stage area, enjoying the relaxation and adult beverage I purchased aboard, soaking up the rays without even a moments thought of work, looking out over the crystal blue seas... oh wait... That was my complaint... With all the life boats mounted there for my protection, I didn't have a clear view of the sea as we cruised! How dare they design a ship with lifeboats blocking my view!!:p

I will not book another Fantasy Class ship until they fix this... Or I pick up the phone and call my PVP...;)

Oh well, had to order another drink and change positions a little to enjoy the rest of the scenery...:D:rolleyes:

Now, where did I set down my phone...

You should definatly remove your auto gratuities!!

LOL!! Great Post :D

Archived