Brazil Visas

Keith1010

• 3 months later...

I just applied through a visa service for our upcoming Amazon cruise. The service said not to apply more than 120 days before actual entry to Brazil. The service had a special price for our cruise line. I too had a question about occupation, as we are retired. It was easy to email the visa service with questions. We were instructed to put our former occupations and addresses.

With the price of gas in southern California combined with the stressful drive in to Los Angeles we decided to use the service. Another plus was you could pay with a credit card, and at least get some miles for the expense of 2 visas!:)

Karen

Loreto, which visa service did you use?

I used Zeirer....ZVS. They have just changed their name to Visa Central. They had a reduced price for Holland America. I received an acknowledgement from them a few days ago and haven't had any requests for more documents, so I guess I did everything correctly.:)

Out TA gave me a list of visa services. The Brazil Consulate also had a list on their web page, although they don't endorse any particular company.

Karen

Thanks Loreto (Karen)...I've used Zeirer in the past. Was going to go to the Consulate myself, but maybe I'll reconsider. Especially since the Consulate wants payment with only a Postal Money Order. That's another inconvenience (and credit card points are always good)

With the price of gas in southern California combined with the stressful drive in to Los Angeles we decided to use the service. Another plus was you could pay with a credit card, and at least get some miles for the expense of 2 visas!:)

Karen

Be glad you're not buying gas in Brazil. Costs more than even in California.

Be glad you're not buying gas in Brazil. Costs more than even in California.

I feel your pain! We lived in Germany for 3 years where high gas prices were the norm. We complain alot in the US, but should still be grateful our prices don't equal what other countries pay.

We are VERY excited to be visiting Brazil!

Karen

Archived