Norwegian Epic and Claustrophobia

chillyw

Hi all,

I took my first cruise on the Epic in April, and it was the most amazing vacation I've ever had. Now, I really want to share it with family and friends.

I have a really close friend who is claustrophobic. She is worried about the cabin size.

Can above give me their experiences? Were you comfortable on the ship? I think she would love it (she loves Vegas and this isVegas on the sea) but want to make sure she will be okay too.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I took my first cruise on the Epic in April, and it was the most amazing vacation I've ever had. Now, I really want to share it with family and friends.

I have a really close friend who is claustrophobic. She is worried about the cabin size.

Can above give me their experiences? Were you comfortable on the ship? I think she would love it (she loves Vegas and this isVegas on the sea) but want to make sure she will be okay too.

Thanks!

I have not been on the Epic, but I am claustrophobic and I was very comfortable on both the Gem and the Jewel. I need to be in a balcony room. I also could not share that room with more than 1 other person.

Before my first cruise, I was also worried about being claustrophobic. I was especially worried because were on the old NCL Sea, in an inside cabin that was only 110 sq. ft. Much to my amazement, it didn't bother me at all!

I prefer a balcony, obviously, but have found that I do just fine in an inside cabin too. The cabins on the newer ships are so much larger than that one on the Sea that I don't even notice!

Archived