Beverage Packages?

BABA 7

I would like to get some info on the Beverage Packages please....from both of those that have purchased them and were happy:)....and also those the didn't think that it was worth it:(.

Thanx

Di

I see by 22 posts you are pretty new to CC. There is more info on these boards about the beverage packages than one would want in a lifetime. Just scroll down and you'll find plenty. Or use the search feature.

Believe me, more info than you'll ever need..........................:rolleyes:

My wife and I purchased 2 premium non alcoholic packages in January when they had a 10% discount. This was for the 8 day Eclipse cruise to Norway on May 4th. We paid a total of £216 (approx $332) for the deal.

According to our invoice, we purchased 98 drinks between us, and this did not include the Sparking water and latte's we had in Blu and were not listed on the invoice.

The majority of our purchases were latte's in Cafe Bacio, which were $5.25 each inc sevice charge. A few of our purchases were cans (6), and the others were n/a cocktails which were $4.50. I guess if we had been paying individually for these drinks, we would have spent over $500, so a substantial saving for us.

As we were in Aqua we also received at least 2 bottles of water a day, which if you are not in an Aqua cabin would give you even more value for money if you required bottled water.

Richard

Pre buying the premium alcohol package for our 13 night cruise around the Med' was perfect for me.

You don't need get "legless" to make it worthwhile either. On port days I still managed to drink enough without going "over the top".

Just being able to try drinks I wouldn't normally buy is a bonus. If I didn't like them or they warmed up in the sunshine you just order another. Simples icon7.gif

We purchased the Premium pkg for our Summit 8 day repo cruise and thought it was great. We had some can soda every day, some specialty coffees, a few drinks, and wine with dinner every night. We found the wine steward poured an extra large glass of wine every night. Service was wonderful and no one gave us any problems. My husband drinks XO cognac and drank that every afternoon and night. Just had to pay $2. extra for each one. We will definitely do this again. Also had a few bottles of water to bring back to the room for toothbrushing. Hate the water out of the faucets.

Pat

I've received emails that say these packages are cheaper if you book online before you go. Soda package is $7/day plus 15% gratuity. Does anyone know how much it costs to book this once you board?

Thanks,

Archived