Does Princess cruise has a wow sale or something similar?

netgear2020

HI

I always travel with royal n carnival , but I was taking a look to princess for 2013, do you know if princess have a wow sale or something similar like royal caribbean does , ( onboard credit ) or something like that

Thanks !!

HI

I always travel with royal n carnival , but I was taking a look to princess for 2013, do you know if princess have a wow sale or something similar like royal caribbean does , ( onboard credit ) or something like that

Unlike Royal Caribbean, Princess allows TA's to discount cruises. You can do better all the time without having to wait for a sale by finding a TA who books a lot of Princess cruises, often saving 10-20%. So, you could say that Princess has a sale every day. That said, every now and then there are special sales for certain sailings and sometimes, they are limited to specific cabin categories.

Princess lately has been having what they call Sales every week or two.

Most are for near future select sailings with non refundable deposits and some OBC..

Miss one , another will be along shortly . Sign up for email promos at Princess.com.

A TA that books a lot of Princess , may also have a month long Cruise Night Sale offering reduced (refundable) deposits, OBC and perhaps some other gifts. They may also have group pricing on your sailing ,which may be better than what is offered booking direct with Princess. If not TA's are permitted to discount Princess rates (rebate comm.)

I signed up for princess sales and got some great deals for a couple of years....then no e mails at all for almost two years. Any idea why? I have asked princess but no response. How do I find a TA that deals with princess? I live in Canada but have a US accounts

Melinda

A good place to start looking.

On the Princess website you can find TA's that are Princess Commodores .

They have completed extensive training on the Princess product .

Interview any TA before you ever book , as to any fees (if any) the agency may charge for cancelations, changes , ect..

Archived