Golds with less than 25 days

I was gold as well and am now red...will miss the past guest party so I guess now I will attend the farewell party to get my free drinks!:p

Um they canceled that too. So now you get a brillant .13 cent soda at lunch. That is the extent of your free drinks as a lowly red card member.

(We got downgraded too, so ill be working the swing shift manning the bilge pumps)

I am status RED and proud of it. Why, because I am not greedy. I get A Complimentary beverage at Punchliner Comedy Brunch (on ships where brunch is not available, complimentary beverage at breakfast or lunch

in Main Dining Room).

That is one less beverage that I have to buy. And I am only 4 points away from the next level :p. When you get to be my age and has all the medical problems I have (NF) you learn to take whatever life sends you.

I was gold as well and am now red...will miss the past guest party so I guess now I will attend the farewell party to get my free drinks!:p

I hope your being sarcastic. Otherwise as someone else stated you will be in for a big surprise!...

Wait for it..

Wait for it...

Okay I won't take 3 years to tell you...

Wait for it ;)

Just incase you don't know there is no more fair well party it was discontinued due to last of participation.

It's brilliant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 days so we are still Gold, if we ever cruise together I'll bring you to the party with us LOL;)

We have been to the past guest function on two different occasions...Nice gesture on the part of Carnival....Snacks were okay...drinks were....Mehhh...(only because what they offered was not something we would normally drink).

VEGAS...VEGAS....VEGAS....VEGAS.....LOL (can get better comps there also....LOL)

Go ahead...you give 'em the bad news!

Let me guess....no free drinks? oh well, still won't let it spoil my good time: being away from work, not having to cook, sleeping in....I could go on and on:D

Let me guess....no free drinks? oh well, still won't let it spoil my good time: being away from work, not having to cook, sleeping in....I could go on and on:D

There you go....THAT IS the key...having a good time....being away from work, no cookee....no washee...sleeping in....C'MON....it does not get any better then that...(well unless you win the Mega Millions by yourself..LOL)

Um they canceled that too.

So now you get a brillant .13 cent soda at lunch.

That is the extent of your free drinks as a lowly red card member.

(We got downgraded too, so ill be working the swing shift manning the bilge pumps)

Wife and I are on Starboard Oars.. :D

Blue-card Beginners get to do the Port Oars.

there you go....that is the key...having a good time....being away from work, no cookee....no washee...sleeping in....c'mon....it does not get any better then that...(well unless you win the mega millions by yourself..lol)

exactly!:d

LOL.. I have never been to the past guest party as a nap was more important :) Never been to the Farewell party as I kept forgetting about them :)

The only thing I will miss from the old program is... nada :)

I have 24 days and a 7 day sailing booked in August. Will I become gold after my first night and get the gold card?

Great question...call your PVP...The "assumption" is that you will "graduate" to the next level, once you hit that particula threshold. Please let us know what they tell you.

I just posted another thread about this, but I found this information in the FAQs.

Guests graduating into a new level during a cruise will receive the benefits of the new level they are graduating into from the beginning of the cruise (e.g. those graduating to Gold on the 3rd day of a 5-day cruise will receive Gold benefits for the entire duration of their cruise).

I just posted another thread about this, but I found this information in the FAQs.

Guests graduating into a new level during a cruise will receive the benefits of the new level they are graduating into from the beginning of the cruise (e.g. those graduating to Gold on the 3rd day of a 5-day cruise will receive Gold benefits for the entire duration of their cruise).

Where did you find this info? I can't find it and would love to print it out to take with me on my cruise in July as I will reach my 25th day in the middle of that cruise.

Thanks!

Where did you find this info? I can't find it and would love to print it out to take with me on my cruise in July as I will reach my 25th day in the middle of that cruise.

Thanks!

It's on Carnival's FAQ page. Type VIFP in the search box on the FAQ and it's listed in there.

Here's the link:

https://secure.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88

Archived