Are you a Carnival Diamond cruiser?

Diamond is a new level - there were no diamond cruisers before so there is no grandfathering. It is no different than I was platinum before there was such a thing.

Milestone is independent and remains based on number of cruises.

You are right sarge, How could you be grandfathered in on a level (Diamond) that did not exist and a milestone cruise is just that A milestone CRUISE, milestones are not levels, never have been..........wife and I have 35 cruises,( one milestone, the 25th cruise) and are at the Platinum (level)with 187 days sailed. We have 3 cruises for 15 days booked between now and Jan 2015 when we go Diamond (level) on the Fascination.

My sister and I are both Diamond. I've got 33 cruises and 220 days, Donna has the same 33 cruises, but only has 213 days since she won one of our cruises playing bingo. It counted as a revenue cruise for me, but not for her.

We were pretty close to Diamond when the program changed I think I only had to cruise once before I moved up and Donna had to cruise twice.

You are right sarge, How could you be grandfathered in on a level (Diamond) that did not exist and a milestone cruise is just that A milestone CRUISE, milestones are not levels, never have been..........wife and I have 35 cruises,( one milestone, the 25th cruise) and are at the Platinum (level)with 187 days sailed. We have 3 cruises for 15 days booked between now and Jan 2015 when we go Diamond (level) on the Fascination.

Congratulations and welcome to CC.

We have seen a list of Platinum cruisers. I started that post long ago..

We have also been told there are over 3000 Milestone cruisers.

Just wondering ... how many Diamond cruisers are there...

Start a list... add your name... and repost... just wondering what the total will be...

DH and I are both Diamond and Milestone. Number 32 coming up on the Pride Nov. 30. I believe we have 246 days.

We have seen a list of Platinum cruisers. I started that post long ago..

We have also been told there are over 3000 Milestone cruisers.

Just wondering ... how many Diamond cruisers are there...

Start a list... add your name... and repost... just wondering what the total will be...

There were 16 on our Magic cruise 3 weeks ago.