All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

Froufie, I read your review and enjoyed it very much... and you have the happiest face! I can't imagine people not always smiling back at you!:)

Thanks for the compliment - I actually 'practiced' not smiling and looking 'mean' when in Barcelona - to scare off all those nasty pickpockets! :) Was quite challenging for me! LOL

I am looking for the Fun Times for 8-Day Breeze sailing with stops in Grand Turk, San Juan, Tortola and St. Thomas. Has anyone seen a copy of these Fun Times? Thanks in advance.

It seems as tho the June 22, 2013 cruise is the first for that exact itinerary (I will be on this itinerary on June 22nd and I can email them to you ... but you'll have to 1. give me your email address, and 2. wait for me to go on the cruise first - I will be writing a review for this cruise as well).

I am looking for the Fun Times for 8-Day Breeze sailing with stops in Grand Turk, San Juan, Tortola and St. Thomas. Has anyone seen a copy of these Fun Times? Thanks in advance.

I am going on this itinerary March 2, 2013, on the Breeze and have found the Fun Times. I have posted to move it back to the first page here so you can find it. It is under Breeze Fun Times/Capers.

Sorry to keep posting but Post #7, in the above thread has the Grand Turk, San Juan, etc. Funtimes. The earlier post is another itinerary.

That's my post. Thanks for the link :) Unfortunately, those are for the St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau itinerary, not the one with Grand Turk, San Juan, Tortola and St. Thomas.

OK, sorry, you are right. I'm going on the 3/2/2013 to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau.(have these Funtimes) But I am also going 9/14/2013 to Grand Turk, San Juan, Tortola, St. Thomas. I don't have these Funtimes so I will get busy looking for them. Joh Heald does not have either in his Funtimes library at his blog.

From looking at the Carnival web site it looks like the first sailing for the Grand Turk, San Juan, Tortola, St. Thomas itinerary on the Breeze is in June, so you probably won't find them until then.

It seems as tho the June 22, 2013 cruise is the first for that exact itinerary (I will be on this itinerary on June 22nd and I can email them to you ... but you'll have to 1. give me your email address, and 2. wait for me to go on the cruise first - I will be writing a review for this cruise as well).

From looking at the Carnival web site it looks like the first sailing for the Grand Turk, San Juan, Tortola, St. Thomas itinerary on the Breeze is in June, so you probably won't find them until then.

I had already said this in post number 455 ... but requoted it here for you.

Ron_L... I read your Breeze review and enjoyed it very much! I liked your attitude....very laid back and positive, but yet honest. Just wanted you to know. :)

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! We had a great time, but there were some things that folks should know about. None of them were cruise-breakers :D

Anyone have (or have seen posted) pictures of the Spa Suite (SS) cabins on The Breeze. There are only four (11205, 11206, 11215, 11221).

Thanks, B&B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are similar pictures posted online for 11205 on the Magic and 11205 and 11221 from the Dream. Do an online search for cruise line rooms and the specific unmentioned website will pop up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Had a few quick questions to clarify? :confused: Just wondering if tea on Breeze (8 night on 3/30) is only on sea days and the times it is offered? Also, times for Punchliner Comedy Brunch?? And dress codes for steakhouse and italian Restaraunt ???:Dthanks for any info!