SB Club Benefits

kathy16

I too always have things laundered or cleaned individually. Not only are the prices much cheaper than what I pay at home the quality of service is far superior. Frankly, until these club benefits came around I had never heard of anyone doing a bag of laundry on Seabourn.

I too always have things laundered or cleaned individually. Not only are the prices much cheaper than what I pay at home the quality of service is far superior. Frankly, until these club benefits came around I had never heard of anyone doing a bag of laundry on Seabourn.

We used the $50/bag service multiple times on our Sydney to LA cruise and we will certainly make use of it as part of our club benefits.

I now consider myself a reformed self-service laundry user. Trying to use the self-service laundry is more trouble than it is worth and, in future, all our laundry needs will go in the $50/bag.

We used the $50/bag service multiple times on our Sydney to LA cruise and we will certainly make use of it as part of our club benefits.

I now consider myself a reformed self-service laundry user. Trying to use the self-service laundry is more trouble than it is worth and, in future, all our laundry needs will go in the $50/bag.

Now that we get (2) free laudnry every 7 days I will also hang up my laundry detergent and not use the Self Service Launderettes...unless then again I am bored and want to see a real "cat fight" take place!:eek:;):eek:

We are just off the Pride (last Thursday) and used our benefits for the first time. As to questions about the laundry, my shirts as well as tee shirts were delivered ironed and on hangars. An interesting fact I learned about the benefits is that if you haven't used a benefit,i.e., wine discount, excursion discount, etc, you can go to reception and cancel an unused benefit and switch to another benefit. This was very helpful in clearing up what we were eligible for and the best ones to use.

We are just off the Pride (last Thursday) and used our benefits for the first time. As to questions about the laundry, my shirts as well as tee shirts were delivered ironed and on hangars. An interesting fact I learned about the benefits is that if you haven't used a benefit,i.e., wine discount, excursion discount, etc, you can go to reception and cancel an unused benefit and switch to another benefit. This was very helpful in clearing up what we were eligible for and the best ones to use.

great to know...thanks for sharing this info.;)

There is nothing like free laundry! We have had that perk on HAL for a while and it really does change, in a very positive way, the whole cruise experience -- from packing fewer clothes to arriving home with clean duds. To us it is more valuable than wine and even internet services. Guess we will have to do a lot of Seabourn cruising, since November is our first on Seabourn!

I am really looking forward to our first cruise as Diamond members. With all the laundry included we wont have to carry anywhere near as much as we usually do. The new benefits are really wonderful. Thank you Seabourn.

I do hope I will be able being a diamond member to cruise again:confused:...

Would be great!

Marja

Here on the Seabourn forum we have always crossed our fingers and 'toers'. It's a Captain G-A tradition.

Thanks Jane. Well said. And best wishes to Marja too. Hope she has many more cruises on Seabourn.

I'm also hoping it would be possible to have even one thread on the Seabourn board which does not become a snipe between SA and ST. Is that too much to hope?

Dear Marja, She is facing such challenges and everyone is praying for her and Rene. Often a care worker will tell the patient to imagine themselves in a happier place. I do hope for her that it's with her precious grandchildren all on a Seabourn cruise!

Thanks Jane. Well said. And best wishes to Marja too. Hope she has many more cruises on Seabourn.

I'm also hoping it would be possible to have even one thread on the Seabourn board which does not become a snipe between SA and ST. Is that too much to hope?

...better luck in winning the lottery I would think.

Sorry for not being part of "the click" on here.:rolleyes:

No apologies needed. However, I believe you mean 'clique'. Judy Garland 'clicked' her heels together to get back to Kansas. Had she been smarter, she'd have wanted to return to Seabourn.

"The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life."--Agnes Repplier, American essayist

I like your quote Jane, as I do most of the time... well chosen again!

Thanks all for your support.

I write a daily update on my "situation" in just ONE post on my/our facebook group "Seabourn Friends", where you all can be a member... That is if you like to be updated.

I don't want this to be a big deal on Cruise Critic. I think facebook nowadays is a better medium for it. And by now I think we all know that facebook is no competition for Cruise Critic ;)...

Have a wonderful day! I just waved goodbye to two of our grandchildren who spent the night here.

I will still keep our two booked cruises on the wonderful Quest in my signature, until I have no choice but to remove them... for now I'm still hoping I will be strong enough to go on at least the first!

Marja

Archived