Dining and entertainment on the Epic

Hi all, getting VERY excited for our up-coming cruise!! 36 days.........and counting! :D

Anyway....we have booked Cirque Dinner, Legends and The Blue Man Group and I just wondered if I should be booking anything else? Have I missed anything that someone else really enjoyed?

Any thoughts?

Hi all, getting VERY excited for our up-coming cruise!! 36 days.........and counting! :D

Anyway....we have booked Cirque Dinner, Legends and The Blue Man Group and I just wondered if I should be booking anything else? Have I missed anything that someone else really enjoyed?

Any thoughts?

They are the main three. If Los Locos Amigos are booksble I'd book them as they were great. Most restaurants can accommodate most nights once onboard

Thanks sdmike.......food is my DH's passion.......I'll get him to take a look! :)

Check out the Epic food review in my signature. LeBistro is considered the best, but we really, really enjoyed Moderno when we sailed

Any thoughts?

Once on board check with the box office or use the interactive TV in your room. There are other shows that are only available for booking on board. The tenders in cannes can also be booked once on board.

On the Epic if you want to go to any specialty restaurants I found that Cagney's and Le Bistro were the favourites among my family. I also think that if you go to a specialty restaurant on the first night, the price is reduced. I'm not sure if this is a common practice, but when we went to Le Bistro the first night the price was reduced. I forget by how much though. Enjoy your cruise!

Check out the Epic food review in my signature. LeBistro is considered the best, but we really, really enjoyed Moderno when we sailed

I am now EXTREMELY hungry!!! :D

DH likes the look of Moderno.........it's now booked......not sure how much more we can fit in!!! :o

Guess we'll have to sail the Epic again!! :D

Once on board check with the box office or use the interactive TV in your room. There are other shows that are only available for booking on board. The tenders in cannes can also be booked once on board.

This is why I love CC.........so much useful info.........thank-you so much!! :)

On the Epic if you want to go to any specialty restaurants I found that Cagney's and Le Bistro were the favourites among my family. I also think that if you go to a specialty restaurant on the first night, the price is reduced. I'm not sure if this is a common practice, but when we went to Le Bistro the first night the price was reduced. I forget by how much though. Enjoy your cruise!

Yes I had heard about that, thank-you for reminding me! :)

And thanks......I'm sure we WILL enjoy.......we'll let you know!! ;)

I was on the Epic a few weeks ago. If you went early to the specialty restaurants, you got a free bottle of win. I think early was before 6:30. I booked mine on the ship, or just walked up to see if they had availability, and had no problems. Got free wine at Le Bistro.

I was on the Epic a few weeks ago. If you went early to the specialty restaurants, you got a free bottle of win. I think early was before 6:30. I booked mine on the ship, or just walked up to see if they had availability, and had no problems. Got free wine at Le Bistro.

Mmmm......free wine you say........remember this, woman, remember this!!! ;)

We had the same dinner promo as well on the Jade in May/June but it was only on the 2nd week not the first week. I thought it was because Europeans tend to eat really late but i guess not.

Meltingmoments hopes it's NOT on a second week.........cos we only have a first week!! Lol

Sorry off topic:

MeltingMoments, every time I see your nickname I think about some cookies (biscuits) my Granny often baked. They were delicious and now i cannot find any recipe that comes close. In my mind's eye I can see the corn flakes on the outside and the buttery melting crispiness of the cookie. My Granny was from England so I wonder that cookie is a common one over there.

(Or perhaps your nick has nothing whatsoever to do with cookies!) :D

Sorry off topic:

MeltingMoments, every time I see your nickname I think about some cookies (biscuits) my Granny often baked. They were delicious and now i cannot find any recipe that comes close. In my mind's eye I can see the corn flakes on the outside and the buttery melting crispiness of the cookie. My Granny was from England so I wonder that cookie is a common one over there.

(Or perhaps your nick has nothing whatsoever to do with cookies!) :D

Oh my, they certainly ARE an English biscuit......kind of an old-fashioned one too......my Grandma used to make them :)

You CAN still buy them over here but the bought ones don't taste ANYTHING like my Grandma's!!

And sshhhh.......my nickname refers to the moments when a lady of a certain age feels the heat!! :o Lol

Archived