Carnival shares

Everyones tax situation is different. Best to discuss it with qualified people.

Not only do you recieve the dividend from your shares , but your OBC can be be viewed as a benifit as well and added to your share dividend..

It all depends on how far the tax department want to , or will delve , into your affairs. :eek:

Everyones tax situation is different. Best to discuss it with qualified people.

Not only do you recieve the dividend from your shares , but your OBC can be be viewed as a benifit as well and added to your share dividend..

It all depends on how far the tax department want to , or will delve , into your affairs. :eek:

True. But the rules of self managed super funds apply to everyone. You must be at arms length from your Superannuation investments and not to do so incurs huge fines. Every super fund must be independently audited and the auditor if he/she is doing their job, will ask questions.

• 1 month later...

How quick was HAL.... Faxed my request for OCB yesterday and within the hour I got a new cruise confirmation including new credits....

Sorry for any Grammar or spelling error this is Sent from my iPad

• 6 years later...
On 3/6/2020 at 3:47 PM, Lindasmeaton said:

how do I get an application form for Carnival shares?

If you want to buy Carnival shares you will need to work through a share broker. I bought mine through ANZ Share Trading. They were very helpful to a beginner share trader. You can buy on either the London Stock Exchange or New York. I bought through New York.

52 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

If you want to buy Carnival shares you will need to work through a share broker. I bought mine through ANZ Share Trading. They were very helpful to a beginner share trader. You can buy on either the London Stock Exchange or New York. I bought through New York.

Same here and recommend ANZ.