How far out can you book excursions?

You can book excursions far in advance but be aware of the following. NCL will charge the price of the excursion on your credit card at the time you book it. Why pay for an excursion months in advance? Unless it is an extremely popular excursion that has limited attendance, you could safely book the excursion during the week before you sail. We have always selected our excursions before boarding, entered them on the sheet in our cabin right after boarding and immediately deposited it in the appropriate slot at the excursion desk, avoiding long lines. Never had a problem getting the excursion we wanted.

We were able to book excursions as soon as we had booked our cruise.

As a previous poster states, NCL DO charge you for them when you book, but for me, that was one less expense to go on the on-board account and gave me a little peace of mind. Just my thoughts. :)

We were able to book excursions as soon as we had booked our cruise.

As a previous poster states, NCL DO charge you for them when you book, but for me, that was one less expense to go on the on-board account and gave me a little peace of mind. Just my thoughts. :)

Same here. I booked our cruise last July for this coming January and was able to book excursions immediately. Again, as the previous poster stated, You've got to pay for them upfront, but that's one less thing you'll have to pay using your OBC.

Also, if at any time prior to your crusie you find a different excursion you want you can call NCL and talk to a PCC to make a change, addition, or deletion.

Aloha

We have already booked some of our excursions for our June 2013 cruise. Usually we have been able to book 1 year out.

Like everyone else we like not having to worry about paying for them on board. Some excursions are non-refundable, be sure to read the fine print.

The excursions are already posted for my September 2013 cruise. However the having to pay for them up front with my credit card prevents me from doing that. Not because I can't pay the bill, but because I want to use my OBC. We don't really drink or gamble or go to the pay restaurants, so I want to use my OBC towards an excursion. If they would let you use it for DSC, then I would book the excursions now, if only to prevent price increases...

It's generally about 6 months out. Maybe a little sonner or a little later, but 6 months is a good rule of thumb.

Nope Excursions are immediately available upon booking. I booked Breakaway in April for Next June and they were available. :D

Kev:cool:

Archived