What happened to...

Biffer1997

Last cruise, we had a group of 8, 6 of whom had been on a previous Carnival cruise. Our 2 extras were allowed in.

But this was before the rules changed. I would like to know because our next cruise, I will have Gold, but hubby won't.

as a side note........just show up and see if you get in........I would honestly like to know from someone's personal experience as to whether they were actually turned away, simply because their "travel-mate" had the wrong colored card......this would not sit well with potential customers...I really cannot see embarrassing a gold card or gold plus cruiser with this seemingly trivial detail....just my random thoughts.......:)

as a side note........just show up and see if you get in........I would honestly like to know from someone's personal experience as to whether they were actually turned away, simply because their "travel-mate" had the wrong colored card......this would not sit well with potential customers...I really cannot see embarrassing a gold card or gold plus cruiser with this seemingly trivial detail....just my random thoughts.......:)

To summuzize .. John said its ok for your CABINMATE to go .. (it was not mentioned about a whole family in other cabins or people not in the same cabin).

If someone in YOUR OWN CABIN .. then they can get in.

To summuzize .. John said its ok for your CABINMATE to go .. (it was not mentioned about a whole family in other cabins or people not in the same cabin).

That's good to know. Would hate to have to kick hubby to the curb!! :)

Yes of course.....I should have used the work "CABINMATE"........I apologise for any misunderstanding on my behalf........thank you......:)

Last cruise, we had a group of 8, 6 of whom had been on a previous Carnival cruise. Our 2 extras were allowed in.

But this was before the rules changed. I would like to know because our next cruise, I will have Gold, but hubby won't.

I personally see no problem with travel mate being allowed in, but not a group of people just because they are traveling together. This was 1 of the problems with the old format and why it was so crowded.

Archived