Just booked the SKY again.

cocheese

I can't believe it yet but my last cruise was on the SKY in May and I just booked another cruise for the SKY that leaves in 10 days. We are booked for the Dawn next June, and seeing that counter at 300+ days was depressing :confused:

I will admit it's my DW Birthday today and needed 1 more gift for her, but yes it's for me too. We have not been without our 4 children since our first cruise on the SKY a year ago and need a break. We are going by the seats of our pants on this one. 10 days out, a GTY Balcony, flying in the same day. Well wishes for all to go well would be appreciated.

I'll take this that you liked the Sky. We are going on the Sky in a few weeks. It will be our first time with NCL, too.

We love the Sky and with it being a short cruise on short notice, I had to jump at the price for 1 last cruise before my DW starts school again.

So glad to hear you all had such a great time on the Sky. I haven't been on NCL for 15 years and we booked the Sky last minute for Labor Day weekend! Can't wait! Just pray to the hurricane gods!

We are praying to the hurricane gods, the on time plane gods, etc. etc.

Congrats and Bon Voyage.

I just got off the Sky yesterday and it was the smoothest sailing of all I've ever been on. I booked my first inside cabin and it was such smooth sailing I couldn't tell we were at sea except when arriving at ports. It was my emergency escape too. I just couldn't hold out until Sept.:p

So glad to hear you all had such a great time on the Sky. I haven't been on NCL for 15 years and we booked the Sky last minute for Labor Day weekend! Can't wait! Just pray to the hurricane gods!

Are you on the Sept 3rd sailing, too?

I can't believe it yet but my last cruise was on the SKY in May and I just booked another cruise for the SKY that leaves in 10 days. We are booked for the Dawn next June, and seeing that counter at 300+ days was depressing :confused:

I will admit it's my DW Birthday today and needed 1 more gift for her, but yes it's for me too. We have not been without our 4 children since our first cruise on the SKY a year ago and need a break. We are going by the seats of our pants on this one. 10 days out, a GTY Balcony, flying in the same day. Well wishes for all to go well would be appreciated.

I'm going on the sky next Friday for a 3 day just with the girls. I've never been on it so I'm hoping we'll enjoy it. Since you booked it again I'm assuming you had a good time when you went in May.

Have a great time! I have done the Sky twice in a short period of time and would not it again in a second! You cannot beat it for a short getaway!

gskimmel

neuroqueen

Glad to that some others are on this cruise. This is also a last minute cruise for us also

This will be our fourth cruise on the Sky; Alaska May 03, Exotic Carib. Dec 03 ( christmas cruise), Bahamas Jan 08.

Been looking at the ships daily papers the Freestyle Daily ( Yes I have them all)

Hopping this cruise will be better than the the Jan 08 cruise for we had bad weather bypassed freeport made Nassau and then back to freeport. On Thursday They give us no notice until they enter the port. very little trans or tour personal were on hand until after 10AM. came just about a wasted day. Not much to see or do at the port. We got a taxi around noon and went to the Port Lucaya Marketplace. Came back with some great tasting Rum. On Nassau we did the Stuart Cove's snorkel adventure.

Paul

19 days to go

Archived