Nachi Cocom

thegima

Mine is coming up as a red X ... I've followed the directions but for some reason it's not posting my pictures. Anyone have any idea?

Are you uploading from your computer? If so that's why; if you're offline then the picture won't show up. Have you tried putting them on a shared site (other than facebook)?

I had done what mitsugirly said previously but it didn't work... I'll do a test one and try again. I posted a picture below, but for me it only shows up as a tiny little box. I wonder if it's something with my mac? Can anyone see the picture?

Well this is weird. I don't see any pictures (or any x) on here but I get a notification in my email when someone responds to any subscribed forums I'm on and it showed me the picture you posted. :confused: It says it's a slideshow? By Gracie Mac Photography.

Have you tried Photobucket? i find it to be the easiest. Once you have the pictures uploaded you can put your cursor over a picture and a window will pop up with 4 links. Click on the IMG Code link and it will be copied to your clip board. the you can just paste that link into your post where you want the picture to appear (don't use the insert image button).

We just booked Nachi Cocum on December 5th when we're in Coz off of the Imagination. The web site says that if your ship docks after noon local time that stay open until 7:00pm so we can enjoy the sunset!

Archived