Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Just a pity my phone is under repair this week(never buy a HTC:mad:), so posting live with a Blackberry, maybe my friend Freestylenovice will post better pictures. Will try to post pictures from my EOS live this sunday and mondag, will take a laptop.

Bought an T-Mobile USB 3G stick for the uploads by laptop, networkcoverage seems quite good for a few miles out.

33fe0xi.jpg

Also bringing a laptop, besides iPhone and small compact camera.

Getting ready for it!!

ecc16c6cae7711e2926822000a1f9c9b_7.jpg

did everyone turn their computer :)...I wonder what this is for?

They have these tables at the Intercontinental bar in Miami. There they contain the drink and food menu that you can order via touchscreen at your table. Not sure if they do that on the Breakaway, but it's a very fun concept!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I'm not sure if you all have seen a few of these photos. Sorry if it's been posted already. :):cool:

Nope, not been posted yet to my knowledge. Thanks for posting!!! :D

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, not been posted yet to my knowledge. Thanks for posting!!! :D

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really looking forward to reading your reviews and seeing the pics you all take while on board. :D :cool:

I know this is a huge thread but does anyone know the location of any inside cabin photos?

Thank you!

This appears to be an inside cabin. When that 3rd person bed is pulled down...I don't think the person under it on the bed will be able to MOVE!:eek:

P1060193-M.jpg

Andreas work!

905381_4103420403301_1786167230_o.jpg

479225_4103716650707_1160921859_o.jpg

Where u get these from??? :eek: it's about to get serious if the Depping photos start hitting the web! If all of today's new photos and videos are like crack for us Breakaway junkies, then Andreas' photos are the really expensive premium stuff that you normally can't find in your local crackhouse (or CC forum), lol :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I been eyeing and studying these balconies for a very long time. I came to this conclusion long ago, it is just now recently that other members are verifying my findings. I bet we have more knowledge about this ship than the average cruise consultant.

TOTALLY agree with you! I shared these pics with my husband and now he wants deck 12 also!! Lol he told me to ask our NCL PCC and I told him I know more than the PCC!! I told him cruise critic has MORE knowledge than the PCC!

OFFTOPIC

Thanks OnTheGoMom921, really busy with the two of them, they grow up fast:

378280_489500967765765_390057878_n_zps17f8c922.jpg

Just like her older brother(1,5yr):

532194_505874039461186_1587498203_n_zps24d0b333.jpg

OFFTOPIC

Just a pity my phone is under repair this week(never buy a HTC:mad:), so posting live with a Blackberry, maybe my friend Freestylenovice will post better pictures. Will try to post pictures from my EOS live this sunday and mondag, will take a laptop.

You have a beautiful family! Can't believe how big the baby is already. Do what you can with the photos, but I will be glued to this thread for the next few days. Enjoy the ride!!

something needs to be in that slot for the lights to come on. Since he was outside the cabin at first he needed to use his room card to get in the room. he could have just as easily used another type of card or business card. Its part of norwegians ecology effort to save on energy when not in the room.

Are you sure it isn't a new charge? Pay per minute for electricity in your state room :)

Where u get these from??? :eek: it's about to get serious if the Depping photos start hitting the web! If all of today's new photos and videos are like crack for us Breakaway junkies, then Andreas' photos are the really expensive premium stuff that you normally can't find in your local crackhouse (or CC forum), lol :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

LMAO it's so true. I can't wait for our dose of crack

Michelle

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Archived