jeans in MDR

itsmebuggy

If cargo shorts are allowed im sure jeans are fine.. I wear shorts tho no jeans on vacation for me

According to the NCL website, shorts are not allowed in one of the dining rooms (generally the aft one) and le bistro after 5. The exceptions are embarkation and debarkation day. Shorts are allowed then too. This from NCL http://www2.ncl.com/faq#packing

Wear smart casual if you are eating dinner in the aft main dining room (our more formal dining room) and in Le Bistro on cruises longer than five days. For women, it includes slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops. For men, it’s jeans or slacks with a collared shirt and closed-toed shoes. Traditional Bermuda shorts along with long socks, loafers and a blazer are all acceptable on a Bermuda cruise.

We want you to be comfortable, but tank tops for men, flip flops, baseball caps, visors and jeans that are overly faded, with holes or tears and worn below the hips are not permitted in main dining rooms or specialty restaurants. Kids 12 and under are welcome to wear nice shorts in all our restaurants.

According to the NCL website, shorts are not allowed in one of the dining rooms (generally the aft one) and le bistro after 5. The exceptions are embarkation and debarkation day. Shorts are allowed then too. This from NCL http://www2.ncl.com/faq#packing

Wear smart casual if you are eating dinner in the aft main dining room (our more formal dining room) and in Le Bistro on cruises longer than five days. For women, it includes slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops. For men, it’s jeans or slacks with a collared shirt and closed-toed shoes. Traditional Bermuda shorts along with long socks, loafers and a blazer are all acceptable on a Bermuda cruise.

We want you to be comfortable, but tank tops for men, flip flops, baseball caps, visors and jeans that are overly faded, with holes or tears and worn below the hips are not permitted in main dining rooms or specialty restaurants. Kids 12 and under are welcome to wear nice shorts in all our restaurants.

Last cruise if the less formal mdr was lined up they would send you to the aft dinning room even wearing shorts.. If the aft dinning room didnt have a wait.. I dont see a problem with wearing cargo shorts But thats just me I know a alot wanna see dress clothes in the mdrs I could care less I go to get a decent meal b4 the shows.. ive ate in moderno but not le bistros

There used to be a small sign at the hostess station in the MDR's that said, "Please, no jeans, shorts or t-shirts after 5pm, thanks." Now they don't even bother with that since so many people didn't pay attention anyway. But, my DH is very glad he can wear his jeans (nice ones).

Archived