Royal Princess meets the ocean

TLC535

Cruise Critic has 11 shipyard photos of the Royal which includes what appears to be a mock up of some cabins & not CG images.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/slideshows/?ID=367&photo=1&StartRow=1

Unfortunately CC appears to have mislabeled some cabin photos:

• #8 - appears to be a mini-suite & not a deluxe balcony
  • #9 - appears to be a mini-suite bathroom tub & not a DB bathroom
  • #10 - appears to be a DB & not a standard balcony

Cruise Critic has 11 shipyard photos of the Royal which includes what appears to be a mock up of some cabins & not CG images.

Frank;

Thanks for the heads up.....:):):)

Bob

cruise critic has 11 shipyard photos of the royal which includes what appears to be a mock up of some cabins & not cg images.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/slideshows/?id=367&photo=1&startrow=1

unfortunately cc appears to have mislabeled some cabin photos:

• #9 - appears to be a mini-suite bathroom tub & not a db bathroom
  • #10 - appears to be a db & not a standard balcony

thank you for noting the corrections ...

I just checked again.....and it looks like someone corrected them on the side show.;)

thank you for noting the corrections ...

I just checked again.....and it looks like someone corrected them on the side show.;)

I emailed thanking them for the photos & to mention the errors but never got a reply. So thanks for letting me know that it's been corrected. :)

I know...I am very jealous y'all get to "play" on her 12 days sooner than us ;):D but I am sure you will be waiting at the gangway with a cocktail in hand for me...LOL ;)

Thanks for the pic Terri. I am jealous too but looking forward to our first cocktails on her.:):)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Florence and I have been loyal Princess guests, and have never been dissatisfied with our experiences. Our next voyage will be on the Royal Princess departing Barcelona on 27 September 2013. We are hoping to revisit many sites and see new ones, as well as meet new fellow travelers. We planned early arrival to experience Barcelona, then onto 30 days of Royal Princess fun. Live well my friends.

Nelson and Florence

Hi Nelson and Florence!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!! :D

I hope you have a wonderful experience too on Royal Princess. I'll be on her myself for 14-nights in December so take good care of her crossing the Atlantic. ;)

Don't forget to join your Roll Call here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1594482

...as there are lots of wonderful people from Cruise Critic sailing with you. Stop over and introduce yourself!

Have a GREAT cruise! :D:D:D

As much as I love smaller cruise ships I'll be on the biggest in the world this December: Allure of the Seas. I've had several friends sail her already even doing B2B2B's on her and these same people are the ones who cruise Azamara, Seabourn, Cunard, Silversea, Crystal, Oceania, and Regent Seven Seas. They LOVED the Allure of the Seas as well as the Oasis of the Seas. There is nothing wrong with BIG as long as it's done right. ;)

Dave, is your Allure cruise in addition to your Royal Princess cruise? Our last was Allure and next is Royal Princess. I thought you were on the Allure before. It's addicting, huh?

Dave, is your Allure cruise in addition to your Royal Princess cruise? Our last was Allure and next is Royal Princess. I thought you were on the Allure before. It's addicting, huh?

No, this is an old thread. ;) I'd LOVE to go back on Allure of the Seas again. What a ship!!! :D

[quote name='Julia’s Journey’s']Ooops, just saw your post after I posted :)
I'd like to take my teens on Allure but just can't get motivated to try RCCL:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

The ship is a destination in itself. And the specialty restaurants simply amazing! Check out the photo tour in my signature. :D

[quote name='dmwnc1959']No, this is an old thread. ;) I'd LOVE to go back on Allure of the Seas again. What a ship!!! :D[/quote]

Me too, but I think we'll wait for the third Oasis sister to come out. I know how much you love new ships. I'm the same. I have a hunch the third one will even outdo Oasis/Allure.

[quote name='hubofhockey']Me too, [b]but I think we'll wait for the third Oasis sister to come out.[/b] I know how much you love new ships. I'm the same. I have a hunch the third one will even outdo Oasis/Allure.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My next three are on Royal Princess and Regal Princess. Then I'll have to do a lot more overtime at work to save for Dec. 2016 and the new 'sovereign of the seas', if that's what they happen to call it. ;)

[quote name='dmwnc1959']Same here. My next three are on Royal Princess and Regal Princess. Then I'll have to do a lot more overtime at work to save for Dec. 2016 and the new 'sovereign of the seas', if that's what they happen to call it. ;)[/quote]

I hope they don't call it that. After Royal, we have big Europe land vacation lined up in 2015. 2016-2017 are open and one will definitely be on that ship. I wouldn't mind a Greek Isles on a Princess ship in one of those two years. ;)

[quote name='hubofhockey']I hope they don't call it that. After Royal, we have big Europe land vacation lined up in 2015. 2016-2017 are open and one will definitely be on that ship. I wouldn't mind a Greek Isles on a Princess ship in one of those two years. ;)[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain! Too many trips to plan, too little time (and for me, money lol ;)).

:D

[quote name='DOCB191']Florence and I have been loyal Princess guests, and have never been dissatisfied with our experiences. Our next voyage will be on the Royal Princess departing Barcelona on 27 September 2013. We are hoping to revisit many sites and see new ones, as well as meet new fellow travelers. We planned early arrival to experience Barcelona, then onto 30 days of Royal Princess fun. Live well my friends.
Nelson and Florence[/quote]

[B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=royalblue]Welcome Nelson...in addition to the link Dave posted (below) for the Barcelona to Venice segment - we have a very large roll call for the Transatlantic portion - here is a link to that one: [URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1890603[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=royalblue][B]this is actually roll call part # 3 - the first 2 were shut down and new one opened by the mods. after 5000 + posts...I guess we are a chatty bunch :o:) come on over & jump on in....see you onboard :D[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='dmwnc1959']Hi Nelson and Florence!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!! :D

Don't forget to join your Roll Call here...

[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1594482[/URL]

...as there are lots of wonderful people from Cruise Critic sailing with you. Stop over and introduce yourself!

[/quote]

Archived