Royal Princess meets the ocean

TLC535

Terri,

Great picture, thanks for sharing. Can't wait till next September.

I know...I am very jealous y'all get to "play" on her 12 days sooner than us ;):D but I am sure you will be waiting at the gangway with a cocktail in hand for me...LOL ;)

I know...I am very jealous y'all get to "play" on her 12 days sooner than us ;):D but I am sure you will be waiting at the gangway with a cocktail in hand for me...LOL ;)

Terri, we'll be sharing info and hopefully pictures of her from the first day, we embark on 9/27/13, not that I'm counting :confused::confused::confused:

Terri, we'll be sharing info and hopefully pictures of her from the first day, we embark on 9/27/13, not that I'm counting :confused::confused::confused:

YAY :D can't wait to read / see it....will help me get thru that last week before we fly out ;)

YAY :D can't wait to read / see it....will help me get thru that last week before we fly out ;)

You can count on quite a few of us, Franky, Pia, Gloria, Amelia and many others are on the b/b. I think she's beautiful and can't wait to embark for 30 days.

TOO BIG for my taste.

~Doris~

As much as I love smaller cruise ships I'll be on the biggest in the world this December: Allure of the Seas. I've had several friends sail her already even doing B2B2B's on her and these same people are the ones who cruise Azamara, Seabourn, Cunard, Silversea, Crystal, Oceania, and Regent Seven Seas. They LOVED the Allure of the Seas as well as the Oasis of the Seas. There is nothing wrong with BIG as long as it's done right. ;)

Archived