Obc

PIGSKIN

I think the best thing to do would be to call RCL and double check. But I did buy some onboard credit for our cruise and RCL did tell me that yes, it was refundable at the end of the cruise.

My understanding is that any credit from the cruise line or TA is not refunded at the end of the cruise.

Hope that helps

I think the best thing to do would be to call RCL and double check. But I did buy some onboard credit for our cruise and RCL did tell me that yes, it was refundable at the end of the cruise.

My understanding is that any credit from the cruise line or TA is not refunded at the end of the cruise.

Hope that helps

Good advice to check this sort of thing directly with RCCL. I would imagine that it would be credited back to the card that was used to make the payment.....

If I buy let's say 500 in onboard credit before my cruise.

Then on my cruise I only use 300------do they give me 200 back at the end in cash?

Why not pay the credit card bill at the end. Then you won't be worrying about it. If you HAVE to pay ahead, why not send the credit card company the $500.

Hope that helps

Thank you for your answers. I did ask one time on a Hal cruise and I think that is what they told me about no refund. I will call rccl to see what they say.

Again thanks

Why not pay the credit card bill at the end. Then you won't be worrying about it. If you HAVE to pay ahead, why not send the credit card company the $500.

Another good reason to use a credit card - they almost all give you SOMTHING for using them (miles, hotel points, etc). Why pay cash on the cruise and give those up?

Archived