What is the 1 thing that you wish that Carnival would bring back or take away?

Topo Gigio

back to normal food on the buffet.....10 yrs ago you could get fried chicken, meatloaf, roast beef...and everyday fixings....which is what I expect out of a buffet. If I want fancier dishes then I will visit the dining room.

So much waste of food there cuz people try something and don't like it so throw it away. Tired of hot dogs and hamb for sitting around the pool area to eat....and the deli is good, but can't eat that 2 times a day......

in the event that someone from carnival is reading this thread, this post is meant for them.

We would like to respectfully request, in a very humble manner, that you bring a ship back to mobile.

Also please bring back the live bands, with caribbean music, to the lido deck.

Love carnival, just miss the music and our ship here in mobile!

Thank you for your consideration.;):d

having the steel band on board is the best thing ever! Playing the reggae music is much more fitting for a cruise. Please, please bring this back!!!

yes! Every time i pass the cruise terminal sitting all sad and empty, i shake my fist in disgust. Come back, carnival - mobile misses you!

like :) like :) like :)

A cruise that calls on Limon, Costa Rica and Colon, Panama.

Last October on the Freedom we were scheduled to call on Limon, Costa Rica and Colon, Panama. Due to hurricane Rina, we were diverted to Montego Bay and Grand Turk.

We would love to book the original itinerary again. :)

I have some more. The nice assortment of cut fruit that used to be at the buffet for breakfast. Grapefruit halves cut with a zig zag and a grape in the middle, instead of cut straight across like now. Lots of fresh pineapple at all the fruit stations, instead of like it is now, you have to go on a treasure hunt. I can and do still find it but often I have to ask for it special.

Orange juice in the dispensers all day, and leave the sign on it. It should be there for the newby cruisers and those who don't read CC.

I would love to see the Captain's Reception go back to the way it used to. I hate seeing them stand on the Promenade deck. It used to be so much nicer.

Also, I would love for them to bring back the fruit punch.

I'll second this.... doesn't seem to be much point to the new format to dress up and then sit around at a bar on the promenade like any other night.

It wasn't about the alcohol, either. Just a much better format to have everyone seated in a lounge and the entertainment and introduction of officers on stage. I always thought it was a festive way to kick off a cruise.

I would love to see the Captain's Reception go back to the way it used to. I hate seeing them stand on the Promenade deck..

Yes!!!

It seemed so much more elegant to get all dressed up and attend the Captain's Reception. :) ( Not just walk past the Captain and Officers on the Promenade deck :rolleyes:).

Yes, yes, yes - Please make the Serenity Area with more seating - We love to read and the peace and quiet on the Serenity is so restful. Besides the main dining room, it is our favorite spot!!:)

quote=mapsmith;35355238]Bring back DIFFERENT PORTS. How many times can one go to Cozumel anyway. Same with St. Thomas and St. Maarten. All are beautiful. But getting stale and crowded. (We were in St. Thomas with 7 other ships. ovr 17,000 Cruisers!) How about Martinique, Antigua, St Croix, and since Belize is a tender port, how about direct to Ambergris Cay.

KILL the Pirate and Photographer in the Dining Room on Formal Night. He needs to at least be keelhauled.

EXPAND the Adults only Section of the Lido Deck. (Serenity)

KILL the Pirate and Photographer in the Dining Room on Formal Night. He needs to at least be keelhauled.

HAHAHA! Aww, come now...a Carnival cruise just wouldn't be the same without an opportunity to feign terror, pretend to kiss, or make lewd gestures alongside a grimacing pirate who daylights as a ship photographer.

HAHAHA! Aww, come now...a Carnival cruise just wouldn't be the same without an opportunity to feign terror, pretend to kiss, or make lewd gestures alongside a grimacing pirate who daylights as a ship photographer.

I wonder how many of those pirate photos actually sell! My last cruise it looked like the huge section of these pics stayed the same - didn't look to shrink down at all over the length of the cruise from being bought.

Maybe it was the itinerary, being an Alaska cruise.

Archived