Safe parking at tampa?

FIDDLE2FADDLE

:)MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BOOKED A CRUISE OUT OF TAMPA. CAN ANYONE TELL US IF IT IS SAFE TO USE SELF PARKING SITES, MENTIONED IN ON-LINE SITES? SINCE WE LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE FROM TAMPA WE WOULD LIKE TO SELF PARK. THANKS FOR ANY INFO.

JEAN:o

We are cruising out of Tampa in a couple of weeks and I have been doing a lot of research. Just got an email today from someone who cruised last week and used Capital and she said everything went very smooth except they shouldn't have gotten to the parking lot at 10:00 a.m. it was too early. Said lot was secure and in a very nice neighborhood.

Also saw a post from someone who sailed on Legend last week and she used Parking 321 or something like that and she had a good experience too.

I believe we've decided to use Capital Parking because their rates are so much better than parking at the port.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, i did see their site on my computer but an ad can say anything. I feel better now that someone has used them and was satisified. Thank you for putting my mind at rest!!

Jean

THIS REPLY IS FOR GEORGIAMOMOF4, I'M NOT VERY COMPUTER SAVVY FOR POSTING, BUT I DO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION!

DH and I used Premier in Miami - wonderful!!! Our cruise in March we used Premier in Tampa thinking it was a connected company - NOT! unpaved lot, valet park (I hate leaving my keys with anyone). I've heard very good reviews about the 321 group - that's who I would've used last week except my mom wanted to drop us off! Have a great cruise!

We are cruising out of Tampa in a couple of weeks and I have been doing a lot of research. Just got an email today from someone who cruised last week and used Capital and she said everything went very smooth except they shouldn't have gotten to the parking lot at 10:00 a.m. it was too early. Said lot was secure and in a very nice neighborhood.

Also saw a post from someone who sailed on Legend last week and she used Parking 321 or something like that and she had a good experience too.

I believe we've decided to use Capital Parking because their rates are so much better than parking at the port.

Hope this helps.

It's 241. $39 for the week. If you get there at 11am they can drop you off at the terminal door. If earlier they drop you a block fromthe terminal. You have to walk past the parking garage and across the street. On returning I called them adn in 3 minutes got picked up.

DH and I used Premier in Miami - wonderful!!! Our cruise in March we used Premier in Tampa thinking it was a connected company - NOT! unpaved lot, valet park (I hate leaving my keys with anyone).

Big Ditto on saying Premier Parking in Tampa is horrific.

Can you tell me how to get to Capital? Cost?

It's $8/day, but there is a coupon code for 1 day free. I believe I found it on the boards here. Check out their website, it has a map right on the front page. It's capital-parking dot com. Make sure to click on cruise parking, as they also have an airport lot.

We used Capital a few weeks ago when cruising the Legend. They were very nice and we felt the lot was secure and safe. A lot cheaper than the terminal. We paid $34 for the week. They dropped us off at the terminal at 11:00 and picked us up at the pizza shop across from the terminal. We were given a card with a number to call when we got through customs, which we did. We walked across the street and the driver was already there. Great company!

Lu

Archived