How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

IMG_1476451339.261901.jpg.58423d5abbd0dadffbd9068c7735087b.jpg

I still can't get a decent photo using the app. Doesn't give me any sizing options....

Edited to add, if you are using an iPhone/iPad, what steps are you taking in the app to post these?

Thanks!

Edited by niksmom630

I used the medium and large settings. Test 5 was large and test 6 was medium. They look the same to me. Test 1 was medium and test 2 was large. There is a noticeable difference between the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On a laptop screen 5 is noticeably larger.

4 and 5 are the same size

3 is bigger than 1

Edited by John&LaLa

Niksmom,

I tried to respond to earlier, so please ignore if a duplicate shows up. 1. Click on the plus button next to the reply box. 2. A larger reply window opens. At the bottom air 3 icons. Click on the picture icon in the center. 3. A window opens with 3 size choices. 4. Choose the size you want and then post.

John,

Is test 5 obnoxiously larger?

No, they are fine on a 15" laptop. No side scroll. That is the problem I have when I post from the CC Forums app. The TapaTalk App seems to limit the size.

FWIW, when you use Shutterfly you often see small/medium/large in the URL. If the picture looks to large, change to the next size down. You can do it manually without much effort.

Niksmom,

I tried to respond to earlier, so please ignore if a duplicate shows up. 1. Click on the plus button next to the reply box. 2. A larger reply window opens. At the bottom air 3 icons. Click on the picture icon in the center. 3. A window opens with 3 size choices. 4. Choose the size you want and then post.

Thanks , Seabeew, followed your instructions---maybe it's an IOS issue, but I only get two sizes, even when I choose best, it doesn't produce good image quality. I'm planning on posting a live review from our Harmony sailing in about a month, with lots of photos. If I could figure out how to do this solely through the CC app, it would be a timesaver. Saves me the time uploading to photobucket, and going back and forth between the apps copying the photo links....

IMG_1476537224.359136.jpg.3629aa266900d17160305f9e67f20327.jpg

Thanks , Seabeew, followed your instructions---maybe it's an IOS issue, but I only get two sizes, even when I choose best, it doesn't produce good image quality. I'm planning on posting a live review from our Harmony sailing in about a month, with lots of photos. If I could figure out how to do this solely through the CC app, it would be a timesaver. Saves me the time uploading to photobucket, and going back and forth between the apps copying the photo links....

[ATTACH]396314[/ATTACH]

Try TapaTalk

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Niksmom,

I was told they were distantly related, but they came from different kennels. She's 1.5 years and he's 10. I only have had Humphrey for 3 years, around the time we started cruising a lot. Fortunately I have a built in dog sitter.

Carolyn

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Oops I think I did both medium

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

nope, the first one is huge. They may look the same on your phone, but not on a laptop. stick to the second one, big ones tend to mess up the thread