LIVE from the Vision of the Seas Sailing 5 Oct 2012

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

The food item below has been disapproved by my Team of Doctors and Good Housekeeping!

I made a Breakfast Sandwich (some assembly required) with an English Muffin, Cream Cheese, Blackberry Jelly, and Link Sausages.

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

BTW - The deep fired potato pieces shown above are excellent. They are cooked through and through and lightly browned with no coating of any kind. I recommend them!

Edited by Trainman-2

The Diet Coke Crisis...

I don't think that there is any Diet Coke on the Ship anywhere. They have "Coke Light" and plenty of it. It has zero calories and tastes pretty good.

I believe Coke Light is the name for Diet Coke in Europe. We saw it on the TA from Barcelona last year.

The Diet Coke Crisis...

I don't think that there is any Diet Coke on the Ship anywhere. They have "Coke Light" and plenty of it. It has zero calories and tastes pretty good.

IMG_1357.jpg

As other have said RCCL is probably just working off the supply of Coke light from Europe and the Diet Coke will then return.

I am glad that you are feeling better and I hope Judith is feeling better soon.

Thank you very much for posting all the photos and information. As I am getting on the ship when you depart I have find this thread very interesting.

It looks like the area near the pool is the best place for WiFi?

Have a great rest of your cruise. 28 days seems like a long time, but probably not to you. Our cruise will only be 10 days on the VOS. Our next cruise in Feb. will be. B2B for 21 days longest ever.

Thanks, again.

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

The food item below has been disapproved by my Team of Doctors and Good Housekeeping!

I made a Breakfast Sandwich (some assembly required) with an English Muffin, Cream Cheese, Blackberry Jelly, and Link Sausages.

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

BTW - The deep fired potato pieces shown above are excellent. They are cooked through and through and lightly browned with no coating of any kind. I recommend them!

And there it is! The world famous Trainman breakfast sandwich special.

What a wonderful combination that I would have never thought about.

I'm printing down the photos so that when I go on Vision of the Seas in 3 weeks, I can try to make one that looks as good as yours. \

Thank you so much for the wonderful photos and words from your trip. I look forward several times a day to catching up.

It about time to quit and get ready to go ashore in a little while.

Don't Forget!

The area whee we are now and the Canal is the area where we were in an Internet Dead Zone on the west bound cruise.

I will be back. I just don't know when.

Trainman