Free drink at Brunch

critcatny

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but how and when do you get your drink coupon(s) for your free drink at the brunch/or lunch/or breakfast? Not sure how long this has been a benefit of being gold but I've never used it before so I don't know. Do I have to ask for the coupon? Is it given to me in my room? Is it 1 drink per person per cruise? Or 1 drink per day? Thanks.

Do you know what is in it liquor wise? Sounds yummy!

Its a frozen drink with banana liquor and other liquors they told me.

I found this recipe online.. this is close Id say. mixed with ice in a blender

The ones we've had were similar to this:

Ingredients

1 oz rum or vodka

1 oz creme de bananes

1 oz creme de cacao

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

2 scoops vanilla ice cream or milk

We sat in the Piano bar on the Fascination (which was right beside the MDR) and had our free drink.

We didn't stay there, but ordered ours in the Piano Bar on Fascination also. Coupon said good for 1 drink up to $9.95, I believe. Got a long island tea and it was soooo good.

Its a frozen drink with banana liquor and other liquors they told me.

I found this recipe online.. this is close Id say. mixed with ice in a blender

The ones we've had were similar to this:

Ingredients

1 oz rum or vodka

1 oz creme de bananes

1 oz creme de cacao

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

2 scoops vanilla ice cream or milk

Fly, I think that is one of those drinks you either like or not, no in between. Too sweet for me, but DW likes.

We didn't stay there, but ordered ours in the Piano Bar on Fascination also. Coupon said good for 1 drink up to $9.95, I believe. Got a long island tea and it was soooo good.

I think each ship makes their own rules. In Alaska in July we could order any drink as long as it was $9.95 or less. On the Elation last week out of New Orleans you could only order one of the 6 classic drinks, beer, wine or bloody mary or 4 soft drinks. The 6 classic drinks were blue margarita, sex on the beach, the cruiser and I don't remember the others. It kind of bothered me because I wanted a pina colada, but no...... had to be the ones listed. All I can say is don't advertise it one way and then change it to your liking on your own.

So if you are going out of New Orleans be ready to conform

I went out of New Orleans 2 weeks ago when I got the long island iced tea.

The long island iced tea is listed as 1 of the 6 classic drinks, or so it was on the Fascination. DW had a Jack sour (same as whiskey sour but with Jack Daniels). It is not listed as a classic drink.

I was on the Dream last week. They refused to let us order frozen drinks. We could get anything that wasn't frozen. My husband got a Long Island Iced Tea. I got a combination of Bailey's, Kahlua, and Grand Marinier. The glass it came in was smaller than the Long Island Iced Tea, but it was a decent size. It probably had the equivalent of 3-4 "after-dinner" glasses. My kids got Shirley Temples.

We were all very disappointed that we weren't allowed to order frozen drinks.

I guess I was lucky last week on Magic as the drink was a frozen one.

Every ship seems to have its own rules? Probably eventually they will make a decision fleet wide but who knows.. but they let me order whatever I wanted on Magic. I was in the brunch.

I think each ship makes their own rules. In Alaska in July we could order any drink as long as it was $9.95 or less. On the Elation last week out of New Orleans you could only order one of the 6 classic drinks, beer, wine or bloody mary or 4 soft drinks. The 6 classic drinks were blue margarita, sex on the beach, the cruiser and I don't remember the others. It kind of bothered me because I wanted a pina colada, but no...... had to be the ones listed. All I can say is don't advertise it one way and then change it to your liking on your own.

So if you are going out of New Orleans be ready to conform

Guess it depends on the waiter. I was on the elation labor day weekend and someone with me ordered a pina colada. They were very generous in my opinion because I ordered a bloody mary and the waiter mentioned that a bloody mary was only $5.95. So she offered to make it with premium alcohol which costs more.

I had my first dirty banana this cruise! I confused the bartender because I kept calling it a dirty monkey :) It was delicious, a great desert drink !

I had the long island iced tea.. too strong .. and a dirty banana .. I LOVED the dirty banana and will be ordering it from now on.. Just loved it.

Which non alchoholic drinks are available? I can't drink adult beverages for medical reasons.

I imagine the list is very long! We ordered sodas at one of the main stage shows and the server rambled off a bunch of non alcoholic drinks.

My husband and I don't drink alcohol and had a virgin bloody Mary and virgin pina colada at brunch and both were very good!

I imagine the list is very long! We ordered sodas at one of the main stage shows and the server rambled off a bunch of non alcoholic drinks.

My husband and I don't drink alcohol and had a virgin bloody Mary and virgin pina colada at brunch and both were very good!

From what I've read, you can't use the coupon for a lot of drinks tho. I'm referring to those drinks. I'd love to try a virgin chocolate martini if they can make it!

Archived