barrachina

vikqueen

It may have been my review...we had a great time...the dancers were so full of energy and attitude...they were great. There is also a guitarist that plays before the dancers and he was really good too. there was a singer and two other musicians that played while the dancers danced...We are bringing our 16 yo DD with us to the show in March...I think she will love it. During the show people are eating and the waiters are coming and going...if the kids got up and left the room, they would not be disturbing anyone...The food and pina coladas were great too! take the teens...they will not be bored!!

We are booked next month too! I made a reservation at opentable at 7:00pm and called Barrachina to let them know we wanted to be seated for dinner and the Flamenco show, too. What time did you make your dinner reservations for, for the show?

Thanks for your replies! I'd love to hear about your experience when you return, Norbert's Niece! It sounds like something that might be fun and cultural for us at the end of the day. It sounds like people make a 7 pm reservation for dinner and then enjoy the show.

It may have been my review...we had a great time...the dancers were so full of energy and attitude...they were great. There is also a guitarist that plays before the dancers and he was really good too. there was a singer and two other musicians that played while the dancers danced...We are bringing our 16 yo DD with us to the show in March...I think she will love it. During the show people are eating and the waiters are coming and going...if the kids got up and left the room, they would not be disturbing anyone...The food and pina coladas were great too! take the teens...they will not be bored!!

Was it extremely Loud?

We were one of the first to arrive...our reservations were for 630...so we had a table at the very front of the room by the stage....it was great for pictures...nobody in your way...it was not too loud, and I am one who hates loudness...but it was chilly with the air conditioning...I wished I had brought a light sweater. Because we were there so early, we were almost done with our meal before the dancers started so we could give them our attention. I will definitely make a 630 reservation when we go again next March. Hope that helps!

We were one of the first to arrive...our reservations were for 630...so we had a table at the very front of the room by the stage....it was great for pictures...nobody in your way...it was not too loud, and I am one who hates loudness...but it was chilly with the air conditioning...I wished I had brought a light sweater. Because we were there so early, we were almost done with our meal before the dancers started so we could give them our attention. I will definitely make a 630 reservation when we go again next March. Hope that helps!

Thanks. :)

Depends where you are docked. There are two areas, the one in OSJ will be within walking distance, depending on you're fitness level. I mean you don't have to be in really good shape but its a little ways. Beautiful area and a nice walk. If you are docked across the bay you'll need a taxi

Archived